One vaccine to protect against SIX diseases- What a parent must know before 6th week vaccination of your newborn baby
Jul 27, 2023, 4:10 pm - 4:55 pm
In this super interesting workshop on Parentune, new parents all your queries and doubts about 6th week vaccination are going to be resolved.
As a parent, you can recall and relate that it is an exciting as well as overwhelming phase with many first-time experiences. One such important milestone, in the journey of parenthood, is to provide protection to newborn baby through vaccines at the right time.
That’s why when it comes to their first vaccination post-discharge, ensure that you call all the right shots and are armed with your best preparation.
Today we have Dr. Pallab Chatterjee with us to answer all our queries related to newer ONE vaccine to protect against SIX diseases which we perceive as lesser painful vaccines so that we feel fully empowered on protection decisions through vaccination.
Dr. Pallab Chatterjee is an expert Pediatrician and a leading Neonatologist. He is a distinguished medical professional with a vast array of credentials and expertise in the field of pediatrics. As an accomplished practitioner and academic, Dr. Chatterjee holds impressive qualifications, including DCH, MD (Ped), DNB (Ped), and a Diploma in Pediatric Sleep Medicine from the esteemed Colorado University.
In this live workshop with the expert you will learn about the following things-
1. Should parents choose standalone vaccines or combination vaccines
2. What are combination vaccines such as ONE vaccine to protect against SIX diseases
3. Which all diseases are covered by ONE vaccine to protect against SIX diseases
4. Why is it perceived as less painful as compared to other DTP vaccines which cause more pain
5. Some parents think that if a vaccine does not produce fever and/or any bit of reaction, it may not be responding well
6. Are there any side effects of these lesser painful DTP vaccines
7. Are other countries also using less painful ONE vaccine to protect against SIX diseases
8. Are there other vaccines also given in the same visit? Will it overburden the immune system of my baby?
9. What are the do’s and don’ts post vaccination that parents should be aware of
Disclaimer - Issued in public interest by Sanofi Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
The information in this workshop is issued in public interest by Sanofi Healthcare India Pvt Ltd with the intention to create general awareness around immunization including combination vaccines for children. This information does not constitute any medical advice, opinion and/or recommendation / or promotion of Sanofi products and should not be used as substitute for professional pediatric advice. Please consult your child’s doctor for details regarding immunization. Opinions expressed herein are independent views of doctor(s)
Dr. Pallab Chatterjee, Pediatrician & Neonatologist
Pediatrician & Neonatologist
Please complete the form to send your question to Dr. Pallab Chatterjee