PCOS & Fertility - How to get pregnant with PCOS
Jun 26, 2023, 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a very common, yet chronic hormone imbalance condition that affects 5% to 10% of women aged 12 to 45 years. This covers the entire childbearing age of a woman. PCOS can impact a woman's fertility, menstruation, weight maintenance, and appearance and even tamper with insulin production. Polycystic ovary syndrome is associated with the imbalance of these sex hormones. Instead of tiny amounts of male sex hormone, the ovaries of women with PCOS produce high levels of androgen (male sex hormone).
The thyroid gland is a small butterfly-shaped organ in the neck's lower front part. Improper functioning of the thyroid gland may impact a woman's ability to conceive.
Check out how PCOS & thyroid can affect your fertility with Dr. Pooja Mittal in this Workshop.
1. What is PCOS and how does PCOS affect a woman's ability to conceive?
2. What are the common symptoms of PCOS that may impact fertility?
3. How does the hormonal imbalance associated with PCOS contribute to fertility challenges?
4. Can fertility treatments help women with PCOS increase their chances of getting pregnant?
5. How can lifestyle modifications like diet and exercise improve fertility outcomes for women with PCOS?
6. What are the risks involved and how can they be managed?
7. How can thyroid disorders be managed to optimize fertility? What treatment options are available, and how long does it typically take to restore normal thyroid function?
Dr Pooja Mittal, Gynaecologist
Dr Pooja Mittal is a Gynaecologist & Obstetrician practicing in Gurugram. Dr Pooja has extensive experience of more than 15 years in areas like infertility issues, high risk pregnancies and offers evidence based approach.
Please complete the form to send your question to Dr Pooja Mittal