Vaginal birth vs. C-Section: What's better for you and your baby
Jul 23, 2023, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
If you’re expecting a baby, there’s a good chance you’ve wondered if you’ll have a vaginal birth or a cesarean section (C-section). Maybe you talked about your chance of having a C-section with your doctor or midwife. You might even wonder if a C-section is easier or safer than vaginal birth. It’s important to get the facts and understand your options, so you can be prepared to make the best decisions for you and your baby.
About one in three women have a C-section. Experts agree that’s too many. Join our expert workshop - "Vaginal Birth vs. C-Sec: What's Better for You and Your Baby," led by renowned Gynaecologist, Dr. Pooja Mittal. Join us for an informative and interactive session where you will learn:
1. Which is safer: vaginal birth or C-section?
2. What may be the risks involved when opting for a VBAC birthing process?
3. Is Birthing Types Has Any Impact on Future Births?
4. Possible Risks to the Mother and baby
5. What Mothers Feel If Giving Birth C-section
Who Should Attend?
- Expecting parents who are unsure about choosing between vaginal birth and C-Sec.
- Couples seeking to understand the benefits and risks of each birthing option.
- Anyone interested in the latest medical advancements and insights regarding childbirth.
Limited Seats Available - Reserve Your Spot Now!
Note: This workshop is for informational purposes only and should not replace personalized medical advice. Always consult your healthcare provider for individualized recommendations.
Dr Pooja Mittal, Gynaecologist
Dr Pooja Mittal is a Gynaecologist & Obstetrician practicing in Gurugram. Dr Pooja has extensive experience of more than 15 years in areas like infertility issues, high risk pregnancies and offers evidence based approach.
Please complete the form to send your question to Dr Pooja Mittal