When & how to introduce textured food to your baby
Jul 20, 2023, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Starting solids is an exciting milestone and huge transition in your baby’s first year. Allow your child to decide how much and even whether they want to eat. As a parent, one needs to keep in mind that erratic eating patterns are perfectly normal. By being mindful of your baby’s hunger and fullness cues. When your baby seems ready (for most babies, at around six months), it’s important to let them lead the way with food.
In this live workshop with Dr. Vandana Chawala, you will learn when and how to introduce textured foods to your baby, as well as what situations require boundaries and how to deal with them.
1. How do I know if my baby is ready for solids?
2. What Foods Should I Introduce to My Child First?
3. What are the stages for baby food?
4. What texture should a baby's first food be?
5. How Should I Introduce My Child to Foods?
6. How Should I Prepare Food for My Child to Eat?
7. What are 3 signs baby is ready for solids?
8. How do you overcome food texture aversion?
9. How do I get my baby used to textured food?
10. How do you transition from purees to textured food?
11. Why is texture food important in baby food?
12. What affects the texture of food?
13. What do you feed a baby with texture issues?
14. What are the four food textures?
Vandana Chawla, Nutritionist & Lactation Expert
Mrs. Vandana Chawla, comes with a rich experience of over 21 years, being a Nutrition Expert. She has conducted several workshops and has been consulting parents over infant and child nutrition. She has authored 2 books, the latest one is an ebook on Starting Solids. Nutricare Baby- India's first Paediatric Nutrition Community on Social Media with over 22k mothers is led by her. Apart from child nutrition she is also a Certified Breastfeeding Specialist.
Please complete the form to send your question to Vandana Chawla