Aspirin In Pregnancy: When To Take And When To Avoid It
Created by Aparna Jha Updated on Jun 06, 2020
Women undergo extensive sufferings while expecting a baby, they are vulnerable like never before. Thus, pregnancy calls for taking care of your health more heedfully and one should be more watchful of the medications they take, so as to avoid unfavourable circumstances and to have healthy offspring.
Aspirin in Pregnancy
Aspirin is the one stop solution to get rid of headache and nausea. But, one should be extremely cautious before using aspirin while Pregnant; as it is not out of harm’s way. In order to cure heart attack and chest pain, it is used to make the blood thinner.
Aspirin pros and cons in Pregnancy
- Aspirin helps to recover from fever, inflammation, and ache.
- If you are suffering from diabetes, problems with kidney, and pregnancy induced hypertension it is advisable to use aspirin in order to eliminate obstacles during delivery.
- Some women experience an immune system issue known as Hughes syndrome, which results in blood clots. Aspirin finds immense benefits in treating the same.
- Women with high blood pressure possibly have more chances to evolve pre-eclampsia, which in turn leads to dysfunction of the placenta. Aspirin aids to wipe out this complication.
Side effects of taking Aspirin during pregnancy
- In taking aspirin frequently can lead to increased chances of miscarriage.
- Consuming aspirin during pregnancy increases the chances of hampering your baby’s growth.
- Taking aspirin when Pregnant can contribute to develop heart and lung disorders after the birth of your toddler. Furthermore, it enhances the possibility to obstruct labour.
- Birth defects in baby are observed due to excessive intake of Aspirin.
- Extended bleeding is likely to occur in the mother as well as her younger one.
Aspirin is not considered to be safe during pregnancy. Although, taking little amount of aspirin infrequently during the pregnancy can cause no harm to you as well as your unborn. If taken regularly in high dosage; it possibly has hazardous repercussions for your little one. However, in some cases the physician prescribes aspirin to recover from complexity. For treating fever you can always consider Paracetamol as a safe and secure alternative. Your doctor can provide you with the best pain relievers which are safe for the health of your baby and you.
Therefore, it is always imperative to undergo such medication only by seeking the guidance and prescription of a medical expert. Always acknowledge the suggestion of your health expert before using these drugs.
| Aug 18, 2020
ATTENTION PLEASE!!! Am so glad expressing my profound gratitude to a man that is so concerned about other people's well being. I was suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE II) over 2years, i have spent thousands of dollars in buying expensive drugs and visiting several hospitals in different countries, i was really in selvage pain "until" one glorious morning, i read about Dr. Kham on the internet on how he had helped and cured so many people suffering from HERPES 1$2, HPV, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, ALZHEIMER, FIBROID, ENLARGED PROSTATE and HEART DISEASE ETC. So I contacted him through this Email: dr. khamcaregiver@gmail. com and i shared my problems with him, he gave me the healing procedure and i followed them. Two weeks later after I received and used his product, he told me to go for a medical test, behold the result was negative, now am HERPES VIRUS free. I just want to use this platform to thank Dr. Kham for curing me from that deadly virus and also for exposing his herbal cure to the world at large, please you can as well contact him at his Email: dr. khamcaregiver@gmail. com (or) visit his website https://drkhamherbalhealingcenter.wordpress.com/ or https://drkhamcaregiver.wixsite.com/drkhamcaregiverherba you can also visit his Whatsapp at +2348159922297 for solutions to your health problems...