How to ensure sound health for your family
Created by Parentune Support Updated on Jun 09, 2020
Health, as defined by ‘WHO’, is a state of physical, social, spiritual and emotional well-being and not merely the absence of disease or deformity. Hence it is all the more important for us to understand that to attain a state of sound health we need to be at peace with ourselves and our surroundings. Now, how do you achieve that? Here’s how…
1. Eat light: Go light on the food and that means – no oily food, spicy or heavily garnished food – as that doesn’t get digested easily and thus creates lots of other problems.
2. Regular exercise: Even if you are slim and trim, you need to exercise to keep the blood pumping and to keep your body active and maintain its healthy state. If you – the mother – will make it a routine to exercise your child will follow suit and do the same.
3. Regular medical checkup: Even if you are not ill, it is good to have a thorough check-up of yourself so that if there is any problem it gets detected early on and you can continue to live a healthy life.
4. Challenge your mind: Do something that challenges your mind like play some puzzle games, solve the quizzes to keep your mind active and thus healthy.
5. Foster creativity: Find out what makes you happy – is it a DIY project, embroidery, or cooking some exotic dish. Whatever it is find it and do it as it will keep you in a state of euphoria and thus ensuring that you are spiritually healthy.
Did you like the blog? Please do share your views and feedback in the comments section below.