Yummy Overnight Oats Recipes For Your Child
Created by Puja Sharma Vasisht Updated on Apr 26, 2019
Oats- 1 cup
Almonds – 1/2 cup
cashewnuts- ½ cup
Jaggery- 1 & ½ cup crumbled
- Roast oats on slow flame, till it becomes little crisp and the colour starts to change. Cool and blenderise to powder.
- Coarsely crush almonds and cashew nuts in a blender.
- Mix together oats powder, nuts and crumbled jaggery in a bowl.
- Take small amounts of this mixture in greased hands and make small ladoos of these.
Roasted Oats- 2 tablespoon
Almonds – 10
Curd- ½ cup
- In a blender, powder almonds, then oats.
- Add chopped dates and curd.
- Mix well, till you get a smoothie.
Milk 1 litre
Oats- ½ a cup
Crushed mix nuts – ½ a cup
Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Roast the oats on slow flame till little crispy and just start to change the colour. Cool and powder it. Keep aside.
- Boil the milk in a thick bottomed vessel and reduce to 3/4th.
- Add oats powder and cook for another 10minutes.
- Cool and blenderise to a smooth texture. Add condensed milk and mix.
- Pour in kulfi moulds and freeze.
Oats energy bar
Oats – 2 table spoon roasted
Almonds crushed- 2 spoon
Walnuts crushed – 2 spoon
Flaxseeds- 1 spoon
Raisins- 1 spoon
Dates chopped -3-4
Honey 2-3 spoon
- Mix all the above ingredients except honey.
- Then add gradually add honey to this mixture.
- Put this mixture on a flat board and make a bar of it. If the mixture is not sticking together, add a little more honey and make a bar.
- Wrap the bar in a foil.
Top Food and Nutrition Blogs
Top Food and Nutrition Talks
Top Food and Nutrition question