Celebrations and Festivals

1st Birthday presents idea

Shivi

Okay everyone my little one's 1st birthday is coming up, Just looking for some ideas.. So what kind of ideas do you have for gifts?

• 2

syl jerin

Call over your neighborhood kids and prepare a mickey n minnie hairbands wherein they can wear it. Give some goodies ..to each kid and conduct some games like musical chair,rhymes telling,call out 4-5 kids and ask thier moms or dads or sisters to dress the kids with newspaper,google search for some innovative ideas. thank u ..and advance happiee bday kid ..haffun.god bless

You could go eco-friendly and give each little friend a small plant to take care of. Look for hardy ones like money plants.

suggest nick name of baby girl

plz help me find baby girl name.. ghar par pukarne wala..

Movies

Hi friends can any one say which is right to take baby for movie hall my baby is..

Gifts for 1year old

my baby is turning one.. pls suggest some gift options.. no plans for toys and c..

nupur aggarwal

my baby 1st bday is coming soon. i want to give a spcl gift to my baby. plz sugg..

nupur

my baby's bdy is coming. Ans o want to give him bst bdy gift. plz suggest me som..

New Year

Happy New Year to Everyone this new year brings to ur life fun, love, stars, joy..