2nd time pregnancy

Aasmi Singh

Updated on Nov 12, 2017

my first kid z just 11 month .. n m 2nd time pregnant... I had c section.. m really tensed what to do..

• 6
Aasmi Singh

thanks a lot Nikitha..

Nikitha

ya that will be there anyways.. don't give a chance to your mind to think too much, because u neither be happy by looking at your first kid nor u will happily welcome your second baby. if u think u wanted to continue with this pregnancy, think that this is life and accept it and face it. nothing is so complicated, only we think so. I did all the day to day things(brushing, bathing, food feeding, playing rec. ) to my first kid till 7 months. in the last trimester be little careful. take your Dr suggestion. they r the most trusted persons. based on your body condition, they will only tell you what to do and what not. But in the initial days, u will be very much depressed by looking at your baby. be strong and think that you r going to give him/her a cute sibling with whom he is going to share his world (learn sharing, caring, relations, etc. ) be positive think positive, energy will come out automatically.

Aasmi Singh

thanks everyone for the encouraging comments but when I see my kid I feel I m stealing her childhood.. my husband don't allow me to lift her often just for precaution n I can see in her eyes that she so much misses all the activities I used to do with her.. can u all guide lifting walking will have an y side effect

Alka Kamboj

Same thing with me...

Saranya Narayanan

dont worry.. having c section is not a problem amd also second time delivery maynt be c section.. it depends... if u have good support at ur home, then u dont have to worry about anything..

Nikitha

even I m in the same phase. I came to know that pregnant when my first baby is 10 month old. now m due for my delivery in 20 days. don't think too much. if u have proper support to take care of you and ur child, go ahead. everything is going to be completely normal in few months..

Top Pregnancy Blogs