Health and Wellness Food and Nutrition

4 .5 yr having asthama

Sonal

Hi Dear mom's, I really seek everybody's advice here, my son has been diagnosed with asthma. We don;t have any histroy of asthama but my son got this. Doctors says that its because of the pollution in air, environment & it has various reasons. But i am really worried and he is on nebulizer since 3 days & advised to take inhaler for next 2 months. My son is always below the average weight, he reduced 1 kg in last 15 days. He is recoving & responding to inhalers & nebulizers, but i am really worried as he is looking very pale & thin & i am a working mother..   Please share your experiences if you know anything about asthama & food to given & precaustions to be taken,.

• 12
meenakshi

Hi, I read your experiences on giving septillin.. My daughter is turned acute asthmatic, she was hospitalized due to asthma attack last month. can someone suggest a good ayurveda doctor who can guide me on the dosage. am tired pumping her with lots of steriods, ,levolin and montair. For the past 45 days she is been nebulized everyday with budecort (steriod) and levolin (brochodialator). I have also been giving her homeopathy, for the past six months but not been too effective..

Neha Netragaonkar

Hi ppl. I would like to know here that hw much time duration after kids wer given Septilin did d kids recover? I hv not tried Septilin yet. My son is 2. 9 yrs. I hv also started homeopathy for him for last 20 dys. He also gets cold n cough pretty often especially in dis bad rainy weather. Summers he is perfectly fine. He ws nebilised abt 5 times in 2 dys n even later for a few dys his breathlessness didnt really go. M giving him peaditrition given medicines n hv continued giving homeopathy.

mangala shetty

Priya, my daughter was facing cold and cough every after 15 days when i start using SEPTILIN it is miracle. Its realy work to increase her immunity .Now she is not facing that much problem.

Sonal

Thanks Priya Gaurima..

gaurima

Dear Priya , My friend is an Ayurvedic Practioner, so she made churan having combination of sitopladi and others ayurvedic herbs. you can just try Sitopladi - I found it really Good. And you cantry reducing the dosage of Septillin. Then I forgot to mention that some elderly lady gave me the tip to not to mix sugar as it is in the milk of my son rather use sugar syrup (Chaashni)made at home only. I still follow this advice and have found it to be effective to.

Top Health and Wellness Blogs