5. 5 month old baby

Jeevitha Loganathan

My baby 5. 5 month old. My baby not going motion in 3 days, what to do? Please help me give any idea.

• 4

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

You can also soak olarandha drakshai (dried grapes) overnight, squeeze and give one ounce of the juice.

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

Hi, the same thing happened with my son when he was 4 months old, even though I was completely breastfeeding him. My pediatrician asked me to start one ounce of mosambi (green orange) juice without adding any water and to strain the juice using a medium strainer.

Archita Jha

Agree with Aishwarya. Its completely normal for babies not to poop for 6 days also. Hope the baby is passing urine though... if yes then you dont have anything to worry about, specially if your baby is completely on your feed.

Aishwarya Ganesh

If your baby is completely breastfed you don't have to worry about the poop. Just check, weather the baby is wetting the diaper. My baby dint poop for six days completely normal, I breastfed her completely for six months. If you have started with solids, do consult the pediatrician.

constipation

hello everyone.. my daughter is 6 months complete.. from last few days she is ha..

boil in the head

6month old baby has been having acne kind boil at the back of head. had one befo..

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..