5 year old girl shot - who has the real story

It is disheartening to read early morning in the newspaper that a five year old girl was shot in Gurgaon and is struggling for her life in the ICU of a hospital . I always felt the media has a way of just about putting any story without checking for the facts . Hindustan Times wrote - The parents were seeeing off some guests at the gate and the child sneaked near the security guard and began toying with the gun and it accidently went off TOI/ I ndian Express wrote - The parents were coming back from a trip and were unloading the car and the child was playing nearby when the security guard shot her .   Why can't the newspapers get the facts right ? We look to these papers for our daily news and this begs to ponder , what all are they writing fictional.   I pray for little Vanya and hope that she is alright . If this was indeed an accident .... who is responsible??

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..

Pros and cons of using nipple shield

Hi friends, I am mom to a cute 3 week old baby. i have flat nipple and had latc..