5th month#brest pain

Yahana

I m running in my 5th month and avoiding bra these days due to brest tenderness. i m worried if avoiding bra could effect my figure.

Sara M

Never avoid wearing Bra. I did that mistake. Breast tenderness is a very common problem. Go for comfortable maternity bras

Dr Pooja AttreyPT

U have to switch many sizes during pregnancy n even after that.. for a proper fit!but u should try n wear bra if u want to prevent breast sagging.. coz of soft tissue bulk increase and increase in Nmbr of milk ducts as our body is getting ready for lactation post pregnancy.... breasts become quite heavy n tender... u need to give proper support... But if u r comfortable wdout wearing one... That is also fine..

gayatri chadwa

It is ok if you dont wear a bra for sometime.. breast tenderness will reduce gradually.. you can try buying a new better fitting bra if you are not comfortable without it..

My wife is 8week 5days pregnant now,Her diet became very less during morning &at..

copper T

Is copper T is safe to stop unwanted pregnancy

am i pregnant i have the diu almost 2 ye..

2 days later i did a pregnancy test it came positive im a little worry cause im..

shortness of breath

hi I m 4 week pregnant n m feeling shortness of breath n feeling tired. is dat h..

pain

Hi.. i am 19 weeks pregnant and have to sit continuously for 8 hrs at ofc.. at d..

baby weight 35weeks 4 days

hi im. 35w 4d pregnant as per ultrasound my baby weight came out to b 2. 5 kg is..

Vaginal discharge

l am 23 weeks pregnant. I am experiencing vaginal discharge and wetness in my pa..

Yoga during pregnancy

Weight management , and for a normal delivery .. and also post delivery weight m..