6 months baby suffering with cough and cold from past 4 days--any home remedies

J Kranti

My 6 month old daughter suffers from cold and cough for every alternate months. Doctor told us that it was mainly because of dust. A construction is going on infront of our house. Please suggest me any home remedies to prevent these problems. Thankyou.

J Kranti

Thankyou Lavanya for the suggestion

Lavanya Seshadri

Please use air purifier in the room where baby stays for most of the time .also give eucalyptus oil diffused if using vaporizer for relief.. this really makes them comfortable.

Parle G biscuits

is it good to give parle g biscuit to my 8 months baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..