6 months old baby, day care OR all time maid at home. What is better?

Shruti Sharma

My baby is 3 months old, and I am planning what to do when she turns 6 months. Currently I am working from home. But then I would have to start going to office after she turns 6 months for atleast few hours. What is a good option? Are there any other Moms who have had their child in a daycare at 6 months in Gurgaon? Any suggested good daycare? What things to look for? Any suggestions are welcome

• 2

Shruti Sharma

Hey Swati, Thanks for your advice. Its very helpful. I just have a little apprehension as I am a first time mom. Do these daycares take proper care of the kids as in changing of diapers, feeding at time and not being harsh with them? I need some reassurance :)

I prefer a daycare given the fact that they are safer than leaving the child at home with a maid who may or may not attend to the child. Also, maid will just plop the child in front of the telly while daycares involve them in creative acitivites that are brain and skill building. children pickup language and social skills at daycares. I gurgaon, pallavan in Phase 1 is good. Also intellitots is awesome.

formula milk storing

how much time I can store formula milk in room temperature ( a. c or non a. c)?

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday s..

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday she is doing green colour liquid poo

i am working women.

my son is 2 months old. i am working women. i will feed my baby using manual bre..

poop frequency

my 2and half month old today pooped only once... till yesterday it was 4 times....

napi rash

my baby has rash now. but can i use diaper as it is rainy season. otherwise she..

best massage oil for my new born baby

hi mommies,which massage oil for my baby***please do suggest;;she is just 10 day..

cold Nd fever

my son is 8 months old and having cold problem from last 10 days.... m giving hi..