Latest Popular

hard stool

Oct 16, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

mere 11 month baby Ko 5-6 days se hard stool pass ho Ra hai or wo potty b 2 din me ek bar ja Ra hai hard stool k Karan wo potty karte hue bahut rota hai pls suggest any s...

• 2

ear wax

Oct 15, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

how to clean toddler ear wax. ?

• 1

reply nh krta hai

Oct 15, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

mera beta 20 month ka hai lkn use bulane pe woh dhyan nh deta hai bs khud m hi khelta rhta hai. idhar bulane pe dhoondhta hai ki mamma kahn hai, kbhi kbhi eye contact bhi...

• 4

Formula Milk for babies

Oct 15, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

My daughter is 3 months old. we are feeding her with similac iq+ stage 1 formula milk. She is doing well. my concern is her weight. She is 6. 9 kg. Her birth weight wa...

• 1

Oct 15, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

my baby is 17 month old she eats oats in breakfast she eats dal rice in lunch she eats dal and dalia in dinner and she don't like egg or fruit or any chewing things the...

• 1

Oct 15, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

• 1

Oct 15, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

• 1

Oct 15, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

• 1

pooping while cring

Oct 14, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my baby passing little poop like discharge if she cry loud for feed... is that normal? ? and she poops when she pass gas as well what to do???

• 1

mark of rashes

Oct 14, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my baby has two month old , he have diaper rashes in one month before now the rashes are fully cured bt skin colour in that area is white . how to remove it and what is...

• 2

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Babycare Blogs