LATEST POPULAR
Jaishree Chasta

Not taking milk and water

Oct 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

she is always deny to take water, Hardly 5-6 spoons in a day and breast feeding is also not enough... bcz of this is she facing the tight motion prob? As she is not taki...

• 3
Jaishree Chasta

tight motion

Oct 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby dnt like to drink milk n water.... she always apply enough pressure during potty..... to overcome this prob. i used give her banana.... bt still she is facing d s...

• 2
Veena Nitesh Agarwal

food habit

Oct 16, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

hiii... hw can she will eat.. m worried sometimes she doesn't want to take food... if I give forcely she cries.. what I can do...

• 2
Khushi Soni

reg baby care

Oct 16, 2017 | Pregnancy

can Mama earth baby lotion be used in winters as the climate is changing

• 1
Yamini Verma

Baby dry skin

Oct 16, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Hello! All Please suggest some home remedies for my 6 month old son. He gets dry face and skin what should I apply on face and body. I m applying body lotion and face c...

• 3
Rajani Naik

baby poop

Oct 16, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby has completed 6 months and started solids but not popping for 4 to 5 days is it normal?

• 1
Rajani Naik

baby poop

Oct 16, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby has completed 6 months and started solids but not for 4 to 5 days is it normal?

• 1
Khusbu Sharma

sleeping time

Oct 16, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Hi.. nowdays its daunting task for me to put baby for sleep.. i massage her in morning only... still it takes 1 hr to make her sleep in night. i tried everything. is it c...

• 2
Sangeeta Jaiswar

toothbrush

Oct 15, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

mera beta 1. 7 year ka hai or uske 4 teeth hai to kya use brush kerwana chahiye

• 4
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Babycare Blogs