Babycare Talks

Latest Popular

Baby massage

Oct 16, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Which oil is good for baby massage in winters? Is coconut oil is ok?

• 4

Weaning

Oct 16, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Hi my son is going to be 6 months.. Please some one let me know how to start weaning as he is not ready to even sip of water apart from breastfeeding..

• 1

Parentune Quiz

Oct 16, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Its Parentune Quiz time!! This one is interesting, let's see how many of you can answer this. Teething starts typically at 6 months, which tooth/teeth are the first to...

• 6

New mother

Oct 16, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

I m a new mother what care I must take for baby's health...

• 3

Finger sucking

Oct 16, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

My daughter had completed 3 months an is in her 4th month.. lately she has started sucking her fingers. Whenever she is awake she wants to put the fingers in the mouth an...

• 2

Sleeping position of an infant

Oct 15, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Hi I want to know what should be the sleeping position of an infant. Is it sides or back? Acc to my paediatric infants should sleep on sides. Please guide

• 3

my baby not satisfied with breastmilk

Oct 15, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

my baby girl who is 2 months old is not satisfied with breastmilk as m not producing enough milk despite eating healthy.. m feeding her formula milk almost 4 to 5 times a...

• 4

Breastfeeding

Oct 15, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

My daughter is 45days old. I feel am not lactating enough as she is still hungry. The problem is that she feeds for some time an then goes off to sleep. I try hard to wak...

• 2

Thump sucking

Oct 15, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

My boy is 4. 5months old. He's developed the habit of sucking his thump whenever he's not kept engaged. He developed this habit as soon as he touched the 4th month. I am...

• 1

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics

Top Babycare Blogs