Babycare Talks

Latest Popular

Potty place redness

Nov 01, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Hi, my baby boy is 8 months, n he frequently has problem of redness at potty place, what shuld i do to get rid of redness over thr, plz suggest any cream or lotion.

• 7

Hi regarding blocked nose of one month 23 days baby

Nov 01, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Regarding blocked nose

• 2

Cough n cold

Nov 01, 2015 | 1 to 3 years

Hi my son completed his 1 yr on 19th Oct. He 's been suffering from cough n cold from last 3 weeks. First I consulted with pediatric n gave him antibiotics. He got relief...

• 5

Advice

Oct 31, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Hi my daughter is just 2months old.... When she was born she was under weight around 1. 7kg only plz advice me how to gain weight in short period of time til yet she loo...

• Comment

Tummy time

Oct 31, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Hi my baby is now 3 months and 2 weeks. He hates tummy time, but has started to sit with support and can hold the head straight. Will it effect during crawling as every t...

• 1

diet of children

Oct 30, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

What should be the proper diet of a children of age group 9- 12 months.

• 1

hicupps after feeding

Oct 29, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 23 Days old,after feeding she is getting hicupps.. Is it ok? What should i do to make it stop? Pl. suggest me.

• 2

Burp

Oct 29, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Hi my child is two months old. After every feed I constantly try to burp him but he doesnt. He does it after a long gap of time. What should I do to burp him instantly...

• 5

Cloth diaper

Oct 29, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Can anyone give info about cloth diaper? I want to buy it. But um little confused. What is the difference btween cloth pocket diapr, cloth diaper with insert, cloth diap...

• 4

Me & mummy

Oct 29, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

my son is of 1 month. He get hiccups everyday from the time of his birth. Is it normal? Wt to do to relieve that?

• 3

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics

Top Babycare Blogs