Babycare Talks

Latest Popular

my son is not talking

Jan 11, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

i have 2 yrs 3 months old son, he is still not putting words together or forming sentences, He has the sense to change the TV channel if anything scarry or not as per his...

• 7

Proper Hieght and Weight

Nov 07, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, My Daughter is 3 yrs old. Would like to know the proper height and weight required for her age. She seems to be in the lighter side, but the doctor says as long as s...

• 2

Mouthing

Nov 06, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

My daughter is 3 months old & has her hands in her mouth all day long. Sometimes she tends to wake up from her deep sleep just to put her hands in her mouth. My pedia...

• 2

Greenish motions of my 3 month old

Oct 27, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hi. My 3 month old is having green motions for the past 4-5 days. There is no sign of stomach ache. She is having her feeds also properly. Am worried. What could it be?

• 4

My toddler hardly has any hair on her head.

Oct 20, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi All,   My baby girl is 13 months and she is almost bald. She has very less hair on her head , She is otherwise healthy and growing at a steady pace. I was waiti...

• 8

Rising cases of Dengu and Malaria in the city

Oct 19, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hello, I read in the newspaers today about the rising cases of Malaria and Dengue in the city. More then 300 people in the city have been affected by dengue in a month's...

• 10

Health supplement

Oct 09, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

My 5 year old son is little underwaight. Is it completely safe to give him Pediasure? I need an expert view on it.  

• 5

Right First Aid

Oct 08, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi As a first time parent of a toddler who is always up to lots of action and mischief, dealing with accidents and injuries is a concern. No matter how hard I try to chi...

• 2

Bottle feeding at 5

Sep 08, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

This is with reference to a previous talk, and I would like to seek expert opinion on one aspect of my childs food habits. She is 5 and still drinks milk from a bottle on...

• 1

Recovering from UTI

Sep 07, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

My 2 year old daughter was diagnosed with Urinary Tract Infection some time back. She had to be hospitalized for the same for some time. But after she recovered , she has...

• 1

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics

Top Babycare Blogs