Babycare Talks

Latest Popular

Persistent Headache

Jan 25, 2014 | 7 to 11 years

Hi fellow parents! My daughter is 8 years old. She has been complaining of headache from past 3 days. She does not watch much television too, so what else could be the re...

• 3

Constipation in 3 year old

Jan 22, 2014 | 1 to 3 years

Hi parents, My 3 year old daughter is suffering from constipation. She also keeps on complaining about pain in her stomach. Please suggest how to curb this problem. Do I...

• 4

Chronic Constipation

Dec 23, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi! My 2 year old daughter is suffering from Constipation from last year. It has turned Chronic now. The Gastorentritic peadiatrician ha advised stopping of milk, bakery...

• 8

Cold Cough n wheezing

Oct 11, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi all,    My son 2. 11 yrs used to get cough n cold too often n every 15 dys medicine is not gud so i started homeopathy 2 mnths bck. Before taking homeopath...

• 15

Nodule in the throat

Sep 25, 2013 | 7 to 11 years

My daughter had developed a nodule in her throat. It is cured after medication of an ENT specialist but she can not sing in high pitch. Whenever she does so her voice is...

• 4

Coconut water n Cold

Aug 25, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

My son 2. 9 yrs n doesent eat much when he is not well. He likes fresh coconut water. Lot of ppl hv told me that coconut water will aggravate his cold. Is that true? Pls...

• 4

Frequent Cold n Cough

Aug 25, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

My son 2. 9 yr old suffers frm frequent cold & cough especially during monsoons. From june to september every few dys he falls sick. He takes medicines for that from his...

• 4

Homeopathy doctor

Aug 20, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

Hey All Please help me to find a good homeopathy doctor in south delhi for my 7 months old child. due to seasonal cold it seems that his chest has congestion and some ti...

• 8

Awkward situation

Aug 14, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi friends. i live in a joint family and that is why my 3 year old son sleeps with us only. wetake care of it that only after he is slept we make any intimacy. but since...

• 3

My 5 year old has been repeatedly complaining of leg pain

Jul 22, 2013 | 3 to 7 years

He has been complaiNing Orr quite a long time on and off about pain in his right leg. basically in his calf muscles. what could be the reason .is it something serious? Am...

• 3

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics

Top Babycare Blogs