Babycare Talks

Latest Popular

She is two yr old still having milk by bottle. how could I get rid of.

Sep 23, 2015 | 1 to 3 years

Bottle feed

• Comment

Not pooping

Sep 22, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

My 3 mnth old daughter is not pooping for the last two days.. pls suggest something

• 4

Bread n milk for infant skin

Sep 22, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

I heard that bread n milk rubbing for baby skin makes skin fair n glow is it true if yes how should I use it for my baby. My is now 3 months old

• 10

Sterilization of baby bottles in steam sterilizer

Sep 21, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

Hi friends Hope you n ur your kids are doing good. I wanted to ask that is it necessary to clean baby feeding bottles with cleanser before we put them in sterilizer to s...

• 1

Breastfeeding

Sep 20, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

hi my child is 2 months old now,I have kept him on both top feed and bt. I have consulted gynae she says that my feed is fine but it seems my child doesn't get satisfied...

• Comment

About breast feeding

Sep 20, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

My daughter is 1yr 4 month but at the time of delivery milk was not there so doc advised to takee a galaxy still now I m continuing is it safe

• Comment

Baby care

Sep 20, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

My baby is 2months old after feeding he is spitting and vomiting the milk what should I do stop this....

• Comment

Baby care

Sep 20, 2015 | 0 to 1 years

• Comment

Nanny for 2 yr old

Sep 20, 2015 | 1 to 3 years

Hi,,m a workimg mother of 2 yr old,,need a fulltime live-in nanny,,can anyone suggest any good placement agency for the same i delhi??

• Comment

Poo

Sep 20, 2015 | All age groups

My baby is 45 days old and he din do potty from last 2 days. I am sacred becase he used to do potty several times in 1 day. Now he urinate 9 to 10 times. is it normal ple...

• 12

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics

Top Babycare Blogs