Babycare Talks

Latest Popular

Talcum powder - The Hidden Danger

Jun 27, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi these days we get to here lot about Talcim powder that it contain harmful chemical that can cause CANCER. specially the johnson products. I use to sprinkle little afte...

• 9

Vomiting

Jun 19, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, can anyone can sugget any medicine for my 18 months daughter who is vomiting after havin her milk for the past 2 day, and she is also gettin loose motion 2twice a day...

• 6

tetanus needed or not?

Jun 10, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

hi all.. jst hd a small query..   my daughter fell down twice while walking on the road n bruised her knee a little... do i need to get her a tetanus injection or...

• 2

Baby Cry a lot specially in late evening

Jun 06, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

Hi Guys,   My baby is just 3. 5 months old now. Now a days he cries a lot specially just after dinner time. Here in my home town, its summer and temprature outside...

• 9

oral hygiene & walking

May 01, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

hi 1. My kid is 18 months old .he has got 8 teeth in front (upper and lower) the molars of right upper and lower jaw are also out. when does one start training him about...

• 7

ear infection

Apr 19, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 7 months 4 weeks, she is rubbing her ears frequently, i checked physically there is no rashes, then y she is rubbing?? pls tell.. im afraid is that ear infecti...

• 4

Dark and Prominent veins around my baby' eyes

Apr 17, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

My 13 month old son has had very dark veins around his eyes since birth. They are very prominent and may look like bruising at first glance. The veins start from his eyeb...

• 6

Home Remedies For Dry Skin

Apr 08, 2013 | 11 to 16 years

Hi friends.   Please suggest home remedies to heal dry skin. My son, almost 12, has very dry skin and lips throughout the year, even in summers. We are constantly...

• 10

pediatrician in chennai

Mar 14, 2013 | All age groups

hi,   i stay in sowcarpet in chennai n i m looking for a pediatrician around my place... cud b a little far too, distance is not a major concern, but yeah d nearer...

• 2

need a best padeatric doctor in jayanagar or banshankari please suggest

Mar 14, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Please suggest me some pediatric doctors who is available all the time to treat and presribes gud and correct medicines to children please suggest soem where near banshan...

• 4

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics

Top Babycare Blogs