Latest Popular

oral hygiene & walking

May 01, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

hi 1. My kid is 18 months old .he has got 8 teeth in front (upper and lower) the molars of right upper and lower jaw are also out. when does one start training him about...

• 7

ear infection

Apr 19, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 7 months 4 weeks, she is rubbing her ears frequently, i checked physically there is no rashes, then y she is rubbing?? pls tell.. im afraid is that ear infecti...

• 4

Dark and Prominent veins around my baby' eyes

Apr 17, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

My 13 month old son has had very dark veins around his eyes since birth. They are very prominent and may look like bruising at first glance. The veins start from his eyeb...

• 5

Home Remedies For Dry Skin

Apr 08, 2013 | 11 to 16 years

Hi friends.   Please suggest home remedies to heal dry skin. My son, almost 12, has very dry skin and lips throughout the year, even in summers. We are constantly...

• 10

pediatrician in chennai

Mar 14, 2013 | All age groups

hi,   i stay in sowcarpet in chennai n i m looking for a pediatrician around my place... cud b a little far too, distance is not a major concern, but yeah d nearer...

• 2

need a best padeatric doctor in jayanagar or banshankari please suggest

Mar 14, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Please suggest me some pediatric doctors who is available all the time to treat and presribes gud and correct medicines to children please suggest soem where near banshan...

• 4

Nebulization for infants and kids

Mar 14, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

I have found that it has become a common practice to get Nebulization as prescription for bad cold in infants. I am mother of two kids one 6 year old daughter and the oth...

• 10

Clean tongue

Feb 21, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

How to easily clean tongue of three months old baby?

• 5

bad habit

Feb 15, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

Dear Parents,   My son is 5 and half months old and has acquire a bad habit of sucking his hand thumb. please advise how to get rid of his this habit.....

• 8

Bad habits

Hello friends, My baby is 2 yrs old now.. she have a habit of sucking 2 fingers all d time. tried many a time to get rid of this habit but no help. I always try to de...

• 5

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Babycare Blogs