Latest Popular

Nebulization for infants and kids

Mar 14, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

I have found that it has become a common practice to get Nebulization as prescription for bad cold in infants. I am mother of two kids one 6 year old daughter and the oth...

• 10

Clean tongue

Feb 21, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

How to easily clean tongue of three months old baby?

• 5

bad habit

Feb 15, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

Dear Parents,   My son is 5 and half months old and has acquire a bad habit of sucking his hand thumb. please advise how to get rid of his this habit.....

• 8

Bad habits

Hello friends, My baby is 2 yrs old now.. she have a habit of sucking 2 fingers all d time. tried many a time to get rid of this habit but no help. I always try to de...

• 5

my son is not talking

Jan 11, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

i have 2 yrs 3 months old son, he is still not putting words together or forming sentences, He has the sense to change the TV channel if anything scarry or not as per his...

• 7

Proper Hieght and Weight

Nov 07, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, My Daughter is 3 yrs old. Would like to know the proper height and weight required for her age. She seems to be in the lighter side, but the doctor says as long as s...

• 2

Mouthing

Nov 06, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

My daughter is 3 months old & has her hands in her mouth all day long. Sometimes she tends to wake up from her deep sleep just to put her hands in her mouth. My pedia...

• 2

Greenish motions of my 3 month old

Oct 27, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hi. My 3 month old is having green motions for the past 4-5 days. There is no sign of stomach ache. She is having her feeds also properly. Am worried. What could it be?

• 3

My toddler hardly has any hair on her head.

Oct 20, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi All,   My baby girl is 13 months and she is almost bald. She has very less hair on her head , She is otherwise healthy and growing at a steady pace. I was waiti...

• 8

Rising cases of Dengu and Malaria in the city

Oct 19, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hello, I read in the newspaers today about the rising cases of Malaria and Dengue in the city. More then 300 people in the city have been affected by dengue in a month's...

• 10

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Babycare Blogs