parent talk

Arita Dutta

board selection

May 17, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

Career

hi sir , my son is now 3years studing in a play school. planning to give him a high school. which board is better for him icsc or cbsc? kindly guide me

Geetha Anandan

Education

May 08, 2017 | All age groups

Career

My child wants to do medicine. In 11 th cbse can she take pure science group or bio-maths group. Which one is better?

Gunjan Gandhi

covering head of babies

May 04, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Career

I would like to is it required to cover/ tie Head of a 5months old baby during summer

• 1
Mini

my life as a female

May 02, 2017 | All age groups

Career

female child is brought up by their parents to be independent and also values of family r taught to her. From childhood a girl child is told to do good in her studies...

Mini

career

May 02, 2017 | All age groups

Career

Ujain

Now

Apr 30, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Career

I like this

Rajni

her career

Apr 24, 2017 | 11 to 16 years

Career

plz suggest my daughter in class 12 bio which is best option for her career

Shally Singha

how to manage my work wid my kid.

Apr 11, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

Career

my daughter is 2 year 7 months,she just join dplay group. Now I want to go back on my work. how can I manage my job and my daughter. i've a nuclear family. my daught...

• 1
Mamatha Ambati

hyperactive

Apr 04, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

Career

hi am Mamatha my kid 4rs old. he is very hyperactive. can any one suggestion to control that activities

• 1
Hussain Cementwala

Career planning

Mar 31, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

Career

I live in a town and we dont have any good schools in vicinity. Is it a good idea to keep a 7 year old child in hostel?

REFINE

Clear All

Age group

Topics