Child Psychology & Behaviour

LATEST POPULAR

My dd becomes a supergirl

Jul 16, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

Hi moms, last time I had told hw my dd mixes her shampoo and top to toe in water to make bubbles and takes bath. This wasn't enough for her. So now she sprinkles her baby...

• Comment

Misbehavior

Jul 15, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

Can I recover my 8yrs old daughter's misbehavior? In that age do I have enough time to teach her dicepline? I know the root cause. But do I have enough time to cure her??

• 1

parenting

Jul 14, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

Meri bari bati pahele ese nahi thi. wo hamesha share korti thi.. or achhe se baat korti thi. lekin uski bahen aane ki bad woh bohut selfish and jealous ho gayi hein. har...

• 1

New born don't wear diaper

Jul 09, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

My 28 day old daughter don't sleep in night after wearing diaper she starts crying... Whole night she cry... Sleep for 15 mnt nd than start crying... What to do? With...

• 5

How to tackle 12 years old kid

Jul 07, 2018 | 11 to 16 years

My son is 12 years he is studing i n 7 class. He be he become short tempered I just want to know higher how I change his behaviour and how I motivate him to study more in...

• 1

jiddi

Jul 06, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my son is 3 years old he is very jiddi n koi bat b nh sunta saman fekta marta ulta sidha bolta u can help kese usko sahi kia jaee

• 1

self talking

Jul 05, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my kid is 5 years old and self talks a lot. when goes to relatives house also he pre occupies himself in self talking and not listen to what others do. even while playing...

• 2

baby

Jul 04, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

meri baby 10month ki hai abhi hum mummy ke ghar aaye hai, meri beti kisi ke pas nahi jati hai sirf mere pas he rahti hai aur sab ko dekh kar bhut rooti hai, mai kya karu...

• 2

indicipline in school

Jul 04, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

hi my son is of 4 years and 3 months.. he is in jr. kg.. my problem is that at home he is very obedient child... and follow my instructions.. but at school he gets so nau...

• 2
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics