Child Psychology & Behaviour

Latest Popular

child behavior

Oct 13, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my daughter is very friendly ,but in classes she does not respond so well ,she hasitate... what to do pls suggest. Is she behaves like intro

• 1

Why kids don't listen?

Oct 08, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

I m a mother of 6 yr old. She is very fun loving kid, always wanted to play. bt problem is she doesn't give ear to my words. If i try to make her understand that she shou...

• 2

child behaviour

Oct 02, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my son is 4 yr old and is in kg 1. intially he was happy going to school but now he do not want to... he did same wen he was in nursery so I changed his school considerin...

• 1

My son's physical activity

Sep 24, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

Hi all,I m having 2 years son. His physical activities is delayed. Actually the thing is he was born after completing 9 months 9 days and he is full term baby... But the...

• 1

child behaviour

Sep 23, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my 4yr old son is very stubborn and superactive. he doesnt listen and disrespect is elders .. he doesnt share anything with anyone...

• 2

child behaviour

Sep 22, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

mera 2. 5 yr ka son bhut jid krta h. hr chij usko krni h jo uske liye risk bi ho skti h samjhane pr bi ni smjhata. kaise handle kre. mna krne pr cry kr krke halat kharab...

• 7

Toddler eating habits

Sep 20, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

Hello moms and experts, I need some suggestions, my daughter is 16 months. She has started throwing tantrums while having food. She is turning into a picky eater and co...

• 2

speech

Sep 20, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

mera beta 20 month ka he. pagle wo papa ,dada ye sab bola that but ab word nahi bolta kuchh bolna hota he to jumble kark bolta he kuchh samajh me nahi aata. kitna v sikha...

• 5

child psychology and behaviour 9years

Sep 19, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

my sonis 9years he is very lazy he works very slow I always tell to do your activity fast but he do not listen to anyone what can I do

• 2

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics