Child Psychology & Behaviour

Latest Popular

Behaviour

Aug 02, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

My elder daughter is 8 yrs old. She behaves very good when her papa is at home. Her father comes home once in a month. All the works at home and at outer side done by me....

• 1

how to control childlp me

Jul 30, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

my son is 21monthd old. i m staying wid my husband. my son z so active dat i cnt cntrl him. he throws things here and der. abd he z nt also listening to me. wenever he tr...

• 4

selective mutism

Jul 29, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

can anyone tell me what is selective mutism and it's symptoms,and cause and cure?how do I know that my kid is suffering from selective mutism or something else?

• 2

When kids become our parents

Jul 28, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

Now a days my dear daughter is becoming my mom

• 1

he never listens inspite of knowing he will get beaten

Jul 26, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

my son is 3 years two months old and why is it he never listen to us and he understood if i say dont touch those things dont pull others baby hair but after sometime and...

• 1

child misbehaviour

Jul 24, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

hi my son 3. 2 yrs old. If i warn him for his misbehaviour he shouted a lot. if i take stick for hit him, he didn't afraid of it again he shouted and scolded me like , i...

• 3

growth

Jul 19, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 5 months old .is there anything which I can start with the baby for his cognitive development. activities if that kind.

• 1

white spots on thigh

Jul 17, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

hello mera baby 3 months old h uske thigh me white spot ho Gye h ab mujhe ye samjhi Ni as rha ye diaper se hue h ya kisi aur wajah se... kindly help

• 2

My dd becomes a supergirl

Jul 16, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

Hi moms, last time I had told hw my dd mixes her shampoo and top to toe in water to make bubbles and takes bath. This wasn't enough for her. So now she sprinkles her baby...

• 3

Misbehavior

Jul 15, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

Can I recover my 8yrs old daughter's misbehavior? In that age do I have enough time to teach her dicepline? I know the root cause. But do I have enough time to cure her??

• 2

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics