Baby Care Forum

LATEST POPULAR
Ekta Poddar

fever and cough and cold

Sep 22, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

my daughter is 1 year 3 months old. She has frequent cough and cold and due to this she is also prone to prolonged fever . What hone remedies can be given for cough and c...

• Comment
Himani Lalwani

help me how to make fast my son

Sep 22, 2017 | 11 to 16 years

my son is 12 year old he is very slow in every task he feel panic with allians and sounds he have no friend in school and at home he feel very sad anyone hurt him he is...

• 5
Himani Lalwani

help me how to make fast my son

Sep 22, 2017 | 11 to 16 years

• Comment
Himani Lalwani

help me how to make fast my son

Sep 22, 2017 | 11 to 16 years

• Comment
Kirthiga Santhanam

Mamaearth

Sep 21, 2017 | All age groups

Hello. How good is mamaearth apple cider vinegar for mama?? Heard gr8 reviews... Planning to buy it. Reviews plz

• 2
Sasmita Moharana

regarding study

Sep 21, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

My son is in STD-3 but he is very slow in writing even he is not able to complete the classwork also . he is not attentive in the class . what to do? please guide me

• 1
Surabhi Malhotra

already talked about sitting concern in class .just wanted to ask shika mam u were saying about some symptoms what was t..

Sep 21, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

sitting habbit in class. completing the work but than move from her sit

• 1
Dimple Sharma

pregnancy

Sep 21, 2017 | Pregnancy

pregnancy ka 9 month start hai sugar level high aya hai Gct test mai bache ko koi problem to nahi hogi doc nai kaha baby ka wait jayada hai

• 1
Priyanka Kaushik

Is it normal to vomit during 9th month of pregnancy??

Sep 21, 2017 | Pregnancy

Hello.. Am 37 week pregnant.. but from last 1 week am getting vomiting. It's too the point where I can barely eat anything and to the point where I wanna vomit.   Is it n...

• 1

guilt feelings

Sep 21, 2017 | All age groups

hello dear parents! has there been an occasion when u really had a bad day at office / home and u took out all ur anger on ur child. then u immediately felt bad and had g...

• 3
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Baby Care Blogs