Baby Care Forum

LATEST POPULAR

Learning for one year baby

May 27, 2018 | All age groups

Hi my baby is one year old can u please tell me what should I teach her and what activities should I do with her. What toys should be given to her

• Comment

May 27, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

hi my daughter complete her 7month but still on breastfeeding. my mil insist to give her milk to filter from ragi. is that good to give ragi milk when she s n bf

• 2

temperature

May 27, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my sons fore head ,head ,palms and feet are little bit warm when I check the temperature it is 99. 3 one time and 99 second time is it fever are not

• 4

itching

May 26, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my son is 8months 11 days old,he has lot of itching in his gums he keeps each and every thing in his mouth to chew to get relief from itching, though I give him teether h...

• 3

weihht

May 26, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

hi, my baby is 55days old. her weight is 4. 10 kg. is it normal ?

• 3

babycare

May 26, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

mera baby 12 may Ko 6 month ka hua hai to Maine use solids Dena start kra hai par uske bad se wo urine bahut yellow krta hai is this normal or cause to worry or is it bec...

• 3

cerelac for 8month old

May 26, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

hi I started giving cerelac for my 7. 5 kid and he doesn't consume any solid until 10hrs after that,but would take bm may be 30ml overall in those 10hours and he is very...

• 3

banana

May 26, 2018 | Pregnancy

is banana safe during pregnancy??

• 1

intimate

May 26, 2018 | Pregnancy

i m 5 week 4 days pregnent.. is it ok to have sex ????

• 1

Weight

May 26, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

My son is nearing 6 months old and his weight is 10kg and ht 68cm. Is he overweight?Will it affects his milestones?I'm worried. please advise

• 4
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Baby Care Blogs