Baby Care Forum

LATEST POPULAR
Anu

Sleeping

Aug 20, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

Hi all mummies... My boy baby sai 1 year old.. he couldn't deep sleep at night... could you please give some advice... can I give any drops...

• Comment
Sumandeep Lamba

I am 8 months pregnant and have a pain in left side of belly button... is it normal.... have been prescribed hyocimax fo..

Aug 20, 2017 | Pregnancy

• Comment
Sristi

Cradle caps

Aug 20, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Hi, my 2 months old baby has cradle caps, will it go off by itself or any treatment is required ? how long will it be there ?

• Comment
Jacob Chen

Babies on flight

Aug 20, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Dear mummies and daddies, just curious how can we clam babies on flight crying due to the air pressure?

• Comment
Susmita Dey

Aug 20, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

can i give my 9 month son boiled apple daily

• 1
Bhagavatham Navala

Introducing formula to 13mobth baby

Aug 20, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

Hi all could you please help how to make my kid to take formula milk he is on my milk all these months but now when am trying to feed him formula he is not at all taking...

• 3
Preeti Dwivedi

aarna is 2month old and born hair of har body what can I do for remove hair

Aug 20, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

baby care

• 2
Amrita

My son never says that he is feeling like potty or urine ,he does it in his pants,even in his school.

Aug 20, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

Please suggest me how to change his habit.

• 1
Babita Chauhan

Non-veg Food

Aug 20, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

I have a query how u manage time gap between non veg food and milk for toddlers...

• 1
Shubhangi

corn lollipops

Aug 19, 2017 | All age groups

<a href="https://youtu.be/eRyBwFdqGGA" target="blank" rel='nofollow'>https://youtu.be/eRyBwFdqGGA</a>

• Comment
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Baby Care Blogs