Education & Learning

LATEST POPULAR
Piyali Mondal

my son either not responding willingly or stubborn-i am confused

Aug 17, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

my son is 3. 3 years. He goes to school regularly. he is in nursery 1. He doesn't say anything about his class or teacher. His class teacher told me that every children a...

• 11
Arvind Rajhans

education

Aug 17, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

hi my son is 5yrs old. am having difficulty to teach him blending and vowels. plz help

• 1
Vijaylaxmi Jha

education

Aug 17, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

hi my son is 5 years in kg standard his school syllabus is a,e i,o,u vowel words he can't write the word by dictation please suggest me

• 3
Jilshida

my son in 2nd std ..in CBSE aylabs but he coudnt read english .students from his clas are read text book but my son cant..

Aug 17, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

reading

• 2
Marium

school admission

Aug 17, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

hi any one suggest me that right now my son is in LKG .in playschool. Should I change his school in UKG orclass one. just tell me in UKg he will get admission easily or...

• 8
Sneha Pinky

classwork not completing &talking in class

Aug 16, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

now a days he likes to talk in class friends &forgets the necessary instructions given by teachers not writes uestion &answer full even he is a good student. chiding &sl...

• 1
Supriya

New things

Aug 16, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

My baby is 1. 5 yr old, what innovative things I can make her Learn now

• 1
Shivani Gupta

concentration

Aug 16, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

poor concentration in kids

• 1
Debarati Bhattacharya

poor handwriting.

Aug 16, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

my boy 3. 9 months old. he doesn't writing properly at school. he is very active boy. at home his writing very well. everyday complain s comes from school. what should I...

• 4
Virthika Singh

my child is poor in conversation

Aug 15, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

doesn't answers, repeat questions

• 1
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Education & Learning Blogs