Education & Learning

LATEST POPULAR
Himani Batra

Not able to make full sentence

Dec 14, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

2. 8 yrs old ususlly speaks 2-3words but not the full sentense formation done by her own

• 1
Khadeeja KT

study time

Dec 14, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

my son is best in his school but he is very sad and crying mood in his study time

• 1
Krishnika Sharma

Dhyan nhi deta padhayi m

Dec 13, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

Mera beta 6. 8 years ka hai. Abhi voh 1st standard m hai aur uske grads din b din kam hote ja rhe hain. Last year voh apni class m 1st aya tha. Vese uska mind bohat sharp...

• 2

Child' Rights

Dec 12, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

hello parents! I came accross this useful and a very important blog on how to introduce our children to their rights. please go through the link given below to find out m...

• 1
Ki Mom

my daughter dont listen to me till i have to screamed badly . while its topic of to be ready in morning wake up or eatin..

Dec 11, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

she do argument if i want to learn something with patience n easily

• 4
Miya Mehjabin

teach

Dec 09, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

how to i teach my child

• 2
Jyothsna Hb

confidence

Dec 09, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

education n learning

• 2
Vikram Rao

remembering numbers and alphabets

Dec 08, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

My daughter is about 4 years and 11 months and studies at bombay scottish in jr. kg. She has been attending the best of the play school since age 1. 5 years. However now...

• 1
Manmeet Kaur

play school or direct nursery??

Dec 08, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

hello.. everyone my son is 15months old... N every1 is advising me to enrol him in play school.. n 1 n half year... n some r advising for direct nursery... wt is d correc...

• 3
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Education & Learning Blogs