Education & Learning

Spelling Mistakes and Concentration

Mar 16, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

My son is 8 years old and is in third grade . He makes a lot of spelling mistakes despite of verbally knowing them. I have tried almost everything from breaking the words...

• 1

Mar 16, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

My daughter is 7 yrs 8 months old. If I give her short ques she answered quickly. But if I ask her to read a big ques she is crying and says " Mamma I don't want to read...

• 1

toddler not ready for school

Mar 15, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my daughter is 3 years old and she is not at all ready for school... how to convene her?

• 1

stories telling

Mar 14, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

for encourage the child story

• 1

Nutritious food for toddler....

Mar 14, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

hello experts.... can u tell me why should I give him to increase the mind power n concentration power

• 1

Learning time schedule ....

Mar 14, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

My daughter is altough a good student but she does not want to study for long time. She is studying sincerely for a shorter period. But since in higher class the syllabus...

• 7

Want to give reading habit to my 11 months old baby girl

Mar 13, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

Which book I can introduce to her

• 1

Mar 12, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

How can I encourage my child in drawing?

• 2

Mar 12, 2018 | Pregnancy

• 1
Clear All
Age group
Top Education & Learning Blogs