Education & Learning

LATEST POPULAR
Yogita Sharma

not interested in studies

Oct 17, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

my child is not interested in studies. spends time watching cartoon network

• 1
Parveen Shaikh

how to build confidence in child

Oct 15, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

how to build confidence in child

• 1
Jaswant Kumar

Child concentration

Oct 14, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

My elder son is 7. 5 yrs old and in class 3rd. He lacks concentration in studies and is also a bit mis managed. His school teachers also complain about concentration, slo...

• 1
Megha Ahuja

interest in writing and colouring

Oct 14, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

my daughter do not take interest in colouring n writing (started from last month) in orals n all other co curricular activities she perform well but ran away from writin...

• 2
Sonam Sontakke Giri

about language

Oct 13, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

hi frnds I m working mom. so one child seater take care of baby. baby is 10 months old. she is trying to speak. it is good. but language of child seater is not good li...

• 4
Durgaiyazhini

learning

Oct 12, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

what to teach for my son

• 2
Swapna Enugala

regarding my child home work

Oct 12, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

any one suggest me regarding child's home work. now my daughter is in 3rd standard. she is not doing her simple works aa alone like copy writing . I have to along with h...

• 6
Priyanka Dadhich

improvement in concerntration level of kids

Oct 11, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

how can we improve concertration level in kids? my son is 3 yrs old. he is very active. he never sits at a place more than 5min. what can i do to make him busy in a parti...

• 3
Snehal Dhadiwal

ETL learning - get to know the product

Oct 11, 2017 | All age groups

Hi parents, in todays busy life and growing peer pressure we are not able to satisfy our child's curiosity with correct knowledge .. i would suggest you all to understand...

• 3
Kalaiselvi Chandran

son's education

Oct 11, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

my son is 9 yrs old. He is not studying properly and he is very lazy.

• 1
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Education & Learning Blogs