Education & Learning

LATEST POPULAR

after before

May 18, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

hiii meri beti ko pta h k iske after ye aata h or usne nursry me fuull marks bi liye the but now in kg the confusion is in before and after... use aata h pta bi h pr pta...

• 2

summer camp

May 14, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

is summer camp really necessary?does it help in the development of kids or its just to keep busy kids in summer?

• 1

Story books

May 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, My baby boy is 2 yr old wanna ask what kind of story books I buy for him from which he learn valuable lessons , positive impact of the stories .etc...plz suggest some...

• 3

not attentive in class

May 11, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my son is 3. 4 years old.. he is not attentive in class.. n his mam was saying he always sit in last bench... never follow instructions

• 1

Teaching

May 08, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

Hi ,my doughter is 2. 2 yr old ,what are the things i can make her learn at this stage now... now she ll say ryhmes like twinkle ,ringa ringa and all..

• 1

Could not finish her exam paper in time.

May 06, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

My 7yrs 10 month old baby is now in class 2. She can't finish her exam paper in proper time. Her handwriting is very slow. If she wants to write fast then she has lots of...

• 1

how to make my child complete his work

May 02, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

hi, my child is in grade 3. problem is that he never completwa his cw he will write only 1 or 2 lines or words not more than that he had the same problem past years also...

• 5

playschool name

May 01, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

my son is 2. 2 yr old now. suggest me some playschool name located in faridabad sector 4.

• 3

Crayons

Apr 30, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

My son is about to 2 year. When to introduce crayons?

• 3

class

Apr 29, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my sister's daughter date of birth is 11-11-2012,in which class she should be now

• 2
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Education & Learning Blogs