Baby Care Forum

LATEST POPULAR
Rashmi Vig

new teeth

Nov 19, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 9 months.. he got his 4 teeth last month.. yesterday i saw a thin black line on the bottom of lower teeth.. what it can be??? do i need to worry?

• 1
Poonam Rana

hlo mera baby 9 month ka ho gya but uska wait 6. 50kg h mai kya krun

Nov 19, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

About weight gain for my child

• 2
Khushi Chaudhary

Confusion in Formula milk

Nov 19, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

When my daughter born, hospital medical guy gave us Mum Mum formula milk. Aftr that, my husband took lactogen. after that someone suggest us to use nan pro so now we are...

• 2
Jacqueline Sheba

Tummy Upset

Nov 19, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

How to treat my daughter’s tummy. She isn’t eating her food properly but is fond of chips or biscuits n juices. Her stools r semi watery too for past few days two days ba...

• 2
Swathi Subananth

Cough and cold

Nov 19, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My son is 9month old . He is suffering from cough and cold . I can feel that sound when I touch his chest . Any remedy ???

• 3
Anjali Jotkar

Constipation

Nov 19, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My baby is 8 moths old. I started giving him semisolid food. and he is always having hard stools. am giving him 2 glass of water daily(in the form of juice). Still he i...

• 1
Neeti Malhi

about diet

Nov 19, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

child diet chart for 4 yrs 4mnth girl child and changes about nature &behaviour

• 1
Chandrika Mashetty

menses and breastfeeding

Nov 19, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

hi my daughter is 1 month 2 weeks baby and I have low milk supply... now I have menses.... am getting tense that there is any effect to my breast milk because of the mens...

• 7
Kavi Parv Sukhija

Child Psychologist

Nov 18, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

Looking for a child Psychologist in West Delhi. Please share details.

• 2
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Baby Care Blogs