Baby Care Forum

Latest Popular

Intellitots or Julia Gabriel

Jul 22, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi Everyone,   my son has turned one this month so i was thinking of putting him in some learning centres. Plz suggest which is better between Intellitots or...

• 3

My 5 year old has been repeatedly complaining of leg pain

Jul 22, 2013 | 3 to 7 years

He has been complaiNing Orr quite a long time on and off about pain in his right leg. basically in his calf muscles. what could be the reason .is it something serious? Am...

• 3

Good Games and Books for Toddlers age (2 - 4 years)

Jul 16, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi All,    I was just wondering what could be good games to keep my 2. 5 yrs Son engaging, cam anyone suggest good games that helps child in their learning an...

• 5

teething

Jul 15, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

My child is 8. 5 months old, since 15 last days he is not taking his food properly. I have to make him eat with a great force. Is there any problem related to teeting. He...

• 9

My 3 year old puts everything in her mouth

Jul 15, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

I am sure I will not be the only parent with this issue. My daughter puts everything in her mouth.. The recent scare was she putting a matchstick. I have tried all possib...

• 3

Deworming

Jul 15, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi.. Can anybody suggest when is the right age to start deworming kids? My daughter is 1. 5yrs old and she is always a fussy eater, which is normal to me. But for past fe...

• 7

Skin and body hair

Jul 12, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi Parents, My daughetr is 1. 11, for last few days her body hair growth has incresed, and few parts like back of neck and under arm area is getting darker than other sk...

• 2

How could I stop my baby to suck his thumb

Jul 12, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi Friends,  How could I stop my baby to suck his thumb.   He used to suck his left thumb.   I tried to stop this by pasting bitter tast on his thumb an...

• 9

Mouth Ulcers

Jul 12, 2013 | All age groups

Hi !   My son, almost 12, has recently started getting frequent mouth ulcers on the tip of his tongue. Please share any home remedies, possible causes you may know...

• 4

Pediasure

Jul 09, 2013 | 0 to 1 years

Is Pediasure good for child, I mean my child is 8 months old, should I start giving him that. I used to give him cow's milk twice, veg soup, some fruit daily (in...

• 9

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics

Top Baby Care Blogs