parent talk

Kavita Sharma

health and wellness

Jun 26, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 11 month old and she is a bottle feeding baby and her weight is very normal from the beginning and now she is 8 kg but her height is increased . And sometime...

Kavita PawanPatidar

Jun 26, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby boy is 3 month old , someone suggest me to give castor oil... I have also tried hing formula so can I give half tbs of castor oil to my baby because he is passing...

• 2
Akangksha Balki

Reducing belly fat after delivery

Jun 26, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Hie.. I had ceserian delivery before 11months... Plz let me know effective idea to reduce belly fat

Shashi

kuff problem

Jun 26, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby boy is 6 month old he is good in health but he has kuff problem from after birth he has kuff in neck not in chest. please suggest me some natural way to cure thos...

• 1
Aabha

Scratching hair

Jun 26, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

Hi mommies.. my 2 n half year old daughter is scratching her hair alot these days,just randomly she will start and go on for some time. She has started going to preschool...

Santhoshini Bashetti

cold my 8 th month old baby

Jun 26, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 8 th month old. she has cold from yesterday onwards. is it right time to give ghee or not and pls tell me any home remedies to control my baby cold.

Neha Sharma

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway.

Jun 26, 2017 | All age groups

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway. my lo is 7 months old and he is partially on breast feed morning n evening please help wid ur comments

Gayathri

vitamin b,b12,iron rich recipies for3yrs

Jun 26, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

my son geting recurrent angular chillitis

Neha Nohria

Gall Bladder Stone

Jun 25, 2017 | All age groups

Hey Mommies.. i have a multiple gall bladder stone 6-8 mm in size.. I have started Homeopathy medicine.. as I am not in a condition to operate it coz my baby is very youn...

• 1
Bhawna

baby, s leg position

Jun 25, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my son is 5 month s old and always fold their legs whenever he lie. what should I do to change his habbit chang

• 2

REFINE

Clear All

Age group

Topics