Latest Popular

What toothpaste to buy ??

Sep 14, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

How do i decide what toothpaste i should buy for my 4 years old ? Can i shift him to a regular sized brush?

• 1

Sleeping trouble

Sep 05, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

My daughter is 5. From the age of 6 months she has been sleeping through the night. When she used to nap in the afternoon, she would sleep late at night, after 11 pm for...

• 2

Car sickness?

Aug 28, 2012 | All age groups

I've got a son less than 2 yr old, of late he's been having trouble keeping his food down while in the car and we've had a few incidents of him throwing up in the car. Th...

• 15

Does your child require glasses?

Aug 21, 2012 | All age groups

When my daughter started her first standard classes and the teaching methodology included having to wrtie down from the board, my daughter would daily return from school...

• 3

my six yrs old daughter is getting mild fever every evening

Aug 07, 2012 | All age groups

My 6 yrs old daughter got a sore throat and cough along with fever a week back , i thought it is seasonal and gave her the appropriate medicines .. the throat got better...

• 3

Febrile convulsions/febrile fits

Jun 20, 2012 | All age groups

I recently read a blog about  Febrile Convulsions here and i must say it was very informative. I was reminded of the time when our 3 year old daughter had the same f...

• Comment

Enteroviral infections - symtoms and how to deal with it ..

Jun 20, 2012 | All age groups

Enteroviral infections typically cause a non-specific febrile illness and with that you can see fairly high fever. In other words, just like the thermometer as summer hea...

• Comment

How to dress to avoid Heat Stroke

Jun 12, 2012 | All age groups

A few tips on how to dress to avoid the heat stroke: 1. Look at the big picture and plan your wardrobe. Evaluate what your activity is going to be in the heat and dres...

• 1

Quick things to do in case of heat stroke before the help arrives

Jun 12, 2012 | All age groups

Quick Recap of the symptoms : Dizziness, Vomiting, Nausea, Fatigue, Weakness, Muscle Cramps and headache. When one is suffering from a heat stroke or sees the symp...

• 1

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Health Blogs