Latest Popular

my son is not talking

Jan 11, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

i have 2 yrs 3 months old son, he is still not putting words together or forming sentences, He has the sense to change the TV channel if anything scarry or not as per his...

• 7

Natal teeth

Jan 10, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

My son is 1 year 4 months old. He had lower two incisor teeth at birth(Natal Teeth) which was removed by Dentist thinking it might cause problem in breastfeeding. Around...

• 4

Ginger Tea to beat the cold this winter.

Jan 07, 2013 | All age groups

I came across this wonderful article on the benefits of drinking Ginger Tea during winter months. I had to share it with my fellow parents.   Ginger is load...

• 6

My 8 yr old child lost just one teeth... Is this some thing normal??

Dec 14, 2012 | 7 to 11 years

Dear Parents,   My 7. 5 yrs old girl child has just lost only 1 teeth so far. Where her age group children has almost lost 4 tooth.   She lost her lower le...

• 2

Indigestion in 4 yr old.

Dec 11, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

My 4use old daughter has been complaining of stomache ache ever since we came from our 15 days trip within India. During our trip I. e on 25/11/12 she started the complai...

• 8

flu vaccine

Dec 05, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hello, my trusted ped has been after me to get my lo the flu vacvine. Is it any good? Will it mean that i have to give it her every year?   She is an average heigh...

• 5

grommets

Dec 02, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hello,   My kid is 4 1/2 years old and has seviour ear pain, doctor has suggest a minor operation which involves placing grommets in the ears, he says that&nb...

• 2

cold

Dec 02, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, My son is three years old and he gets cold early in the morning, he coughs and sneezes almost for half an hour and he is normal the rest of day. When checked with his...

• 6

Cough and Cold

Nov 16, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hi, my lil princess seems to love her cough and cold and refuses to abandon it completely. i've tried few medicines as advised by the doc. but her cough doesn't seem to s...

• 13

Do we need to avoid yogurt totally when suffering from cough and cold?

Nov 12, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

I would like to know whether I should avoid giving my toddler yogurt as she is suffering from cough and cold. She very easily catches a cold  We have been very parti...

• 11

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Health Blogs