Latest Popular

Do we need to avoid yogurt totally when suffering from cough and cold?

Nov 12, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

I would like to know whether I should avoid giving my toddler yogurt as she is suffering from cough and cold. She very easily catches a cold  We have been very parti...

• 11

Teeth and hair

Nov 12, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, My Son is of 14 Months. He is just having 1 tooth, also his hair growth is very low... he is very crancky about food... though he is very active... his health is also...

• 3

Cough not stopping - winter

Nov 01, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hi,   My son is 7 months old. He is having cough for about 2 weeks now.. Checked with paediatrician thrice and giving cough drops and all. but still it is not stop...

• 8

White patchs on feet

Oct 25, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

my son si aged 6 yrs developed some light white rashes in his feet of both the legs , is ther any particular causes for this ?

• 2

cold n cough

Oct 20, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

my daughter is 3 yrs n half, she easily catches cold n cough (with in a perioed of mth). though i m giving her homepethic medicine for immunity but how can i help her at...

• 1

Rising cases of Dengu and Malaria in the city

Oct 19, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hello, I read in the newspaers today about the rising cases of Malaria and Dengue in the city. More then 300 people in the city have been affected by dengue in a month's...

• 10

Allergy Test

Oct 16, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

My daughter is going to be 4 years this November. Her paediatrician diagnosed 2 and half yearsback that she was wizing whenever she suffered from Cough & Cold. She...

• 10

Dry skin through the year

Oct 16, 2012 | 7 to 11 years

Hi !   Taking after me, my 11 year old's skin remains dry irrespective of the weather. So generous doses of Vaseline and the like are a norm even in the peak of su...

• 5

Mosquito bite marks

Oct 09, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hie,   My 3 and a half year son has musquito bite marks all over his legs. He had a habit of continuously meddling with the bitten area which have left lots of mar...

• 4

Insect bites

Sep 19, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

My  daughter who is 10months old had an insect bite on her private part, and it got swollen a lot... I did not know what to do at that moment... And suddenly thought...

• 4

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Health Blogs