Latest Popular

White patchs on feet

Oct 25, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

my son si aged 6 yrs developed some light white rashes in his feet of both the legs , is ther any particular causes for this ?

• 2

cold n cough

Oct 20, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

my daughter is 3 yrs n half, she easily catches cold n cough (with in a perioed of mth). though i m giving her homepethic medicine for immunity but how can i help her at...

• 1

Rising cases of Dengu and Malaria in the city

Oct 19, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hello, I read in the newspaers today about the rising cases of Malaria and Dengue in the city. More then 300 people in the city have been affected by dengue in a month's...

• 10

Allergy Test

Oct 16, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

My daughter is going to be 4 years this November. Her paediatrician diagnosed 2 and half yearsback that she was wizing whenever she suffered from Cough & Cold. She...

• 10

Dry skin through the year

Oct 16, 2012 | 7 to 11 years

Hi !   Taking after me, my 11 year old's skin remains dry irrespective of the weather. So generous doses of Vaseline and the like are a norm even in the peak of su...

• 5

Mosquito bite marks

Oct 09, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hie,   My 3 and a half year son has musquito bite marks all over his legs. He had a habit of continuously meddling with the bitten area which have left lots of mar...

• 4

Insect bites

Sep 19, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

My  daughter who is 10months old had an insect bite on her private part, and it got swollen a lot... I did not know what to do at that moment... And suddenly thought...

• 4

What toothpaste to buy ??

Sep 14, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

How do i decide what toothpaste i should buy for my 4 years old ? Can i shift him to a regular sized brush?

• 1

Sleeping trouble

Sep 05, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

My daughter is 5. From the age of 6 months she has been sleeping through the night. When she used to nap in the afternoon, she would sleep late at night, after 11 pm for...

• 2

Car sickness?

Aug 28, 2012 | All age groups

I've got a son less than 2 yr old, of late he's been having trouble keeping his food down while in the car and we've had a few incidents of him throwing up in the car. Th...

• 15

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Health Blogs