Latest Popular

grommets

Dec 02, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hello,   My kid is 4 1/2 years old and has seviour ear pain, doctor has suggest a minor operation which involves placing grommets in the ears, he says that&nb...

• 2

cold

Dec 02, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, My son is three years old and he gets cold early in the morning, he coughs and sneezes almost for half an hour and he is normal the rest of day. When checked with his...

• 6

Cough and Cold

Nov 16, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hi, my lil princess seems to love her cough and cold and refuses to abandon it completely. i've tried few medicines as advised by the doc. but her cough doesn't seem to s...

• 13

Do we need to avoid yogurt totally when suffering from cough and cold?

Nov 12, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

I would like to know whether I should avoid giving my toddler yogurt as she is suffering from cough and cold. She very easily catches a cold  We have been very parti...

• 11

Teeth and hair

Nov 12, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, My Son is of 14 Months. He is just having 1 tooth, also his hair growth is very low... he is very crancky about food... though he is very active... his health is also...

• 3

Cough not stopping - winter

Nov 01, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hi,   My son is 7 months old. He is having cough for about 2 weeks now.. Checked with paediatrician thrice and giving cough drops and all. but still it is not stop...

• 8

White patchs on feet

Oct 25, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

my son si aged 6 yrs developed some light white rashes in his feet of both the legs , is ther any particular causes for this ?

• 2

cold n cough

Oct 20, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

my daughter is 3 yrs n half, she easily catches cold n cough (with in a perioed of mth). though i m giving her homepethic medicine for immunity but how can i help her at...

• 1

Rising cases of Dengu and Malaria in the city

Oct 19, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hello, I read in the newspaers today about the rising cases of Malaria and Dengue in the city. More then 300 people in the city have been affected by dengue in a month's...

• 10

Allergy Test

Oct 16, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

My daughter is going to be 4 years this November. Her paediatrician diagnosed 2 and half yearsback that she was wizing whenever she suffered from Cough & Cold. She...

• 10

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Health Blogs