Health Talks

Latest Popular

Swollen face and rash all over

Jan 21, 2014 | 1 to 3 years

Dear Fellow parents,   My almost 2 year old woke up with a terrible rash and a swollen face yesterday. The rashes were mostly on his back and slightly itchy. By ev...

• 20

Cold

Jan 11, 2014 | 7 to 11 years

Hi parents, My daughter is 8 years. She has an allergy problem. She suffers from cold every second day. Please suggest some home remedies because i really do not want he...

• 3

Parentune Quiz

Jan 07, 2014 | 11 to 16 years

High blood sugar levels and excessive body weight are symptoms of a disorder in teens. Name the disorder.

• 5

Overweight

Jan 04, 2014 | 7 to 11 years

Hi parents, my son is 9 year old. I am worried that he is overweight. His weight is 29 kgs at present. He loves eating chips, Maggie and junk food. How do I change his ha...

• 4

vaccination chart

Jan 04, 2014 | 7 to 11 years

hi, can any one tell me is there any vaccination to be taken b/w 7-9 years

• 1

Losing weight and dizziness

Dec 28, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi Fellow parents, My daughter is 3. She always feels sleepy and she is losing weight. I have been observing that she is not eating properly. Is it due to changing weath...

• 2

Seasonal flu

Dec 26, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi all, My daughter is 1 year now and she falls ill very often.  Can someone please suggest how do I prevent my daughter from falling ill so often? Please help.

• 7

Parentune Quiz

Dec 24, 2013 | All age groups

Few of the symptoms of this disease are –   Muscle spasms and weakness   Unusually short stature and delayed growth Guess the disease.

• 4

Cold and cough

Dec 19, 2013 | 3 to 7 years

Hello Parents, My daughter is falling sick very frequently .She complains cold and cough every week.  I don’t want her to depend too much on medication. Please shar...

• 2

Pain in ear

Dec 06, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi fellow parents, My daughter is 4. She has been regularly complaining about pain in her left ear from past two days. She is not able to sleep and even eat properly. I...

• 8

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics

Top Health Blogs