Latest Popular

appropriate age of guitar lessons

May 08, 2012 | All age groups

My daughter ( 5 ½) really wants to learn guitar but I don’t know what is the right age to send her for the lessons . Can any one help??

• 2

looking for a dance teacher

May 08, 2012 | All age groups

I wanted my child to learn indian classical dance and I have been looking for a teacher who could come home to teach her . Does anyone know of a teacher who could give on...

• Comment

western dancing lessons

May 07, 2012 | All age groups

I want to send my daughter to learn a western dance but most of the dance academies are teaching Bollywood dancing in the name of western dance.. Is there a good authenti...

• Comment

martial art

May 07, 2012 | All age groups

My daughter is being bullied in the school bus , she is a quiet child ; we are thinking of putting her in some kind of martial arts so she can atleast defend herself. I...

• 1

the horsey smells

May 07, 2012 | All age groups

1. I loved horse riding as a child and always thought that one day I will send my child also for horse riding lessons . The problem is that when ever my 6 yr old daughter...

• 1

Can dance help

May 07, 2012 | All age groups

My daughter is very shy and quite in front of outsiders , would getting her in an a dance class help her overcome her shyness??

• 1

Creative arts class

May 07, 2012 | All age groups

Are there any creative arts classes for kids aged 5- 8 in any of the after schools prog in Gurgaon ?? 

• Comment

summer camp for may and june for my 3 year old

May 07, 2012 | All age groups

what are some of the good summer camps running on the sohna road? 

• 2

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Hobbies Blogs