Latest Popular

4. 5 month baby is suffering from fever

Feb 23, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my 4. 5 month baby is suffering from fever with the temperature of 101. 4 and I have also given paracetamol Af solution twice but her temperature I her fever is not redu...

• 1

enjoys the most

Feb 06, 2018 | All age groups

hello parents! what is that one thing ur child enjoys doing the most? please share if any memories of that moment . thanks!

• Comment

for my chaild behavior

Feb 04, 2018 | 11 to 16 years

Hi mam good noon, This is veena I am mother of Bhargav krishna . mam now a days my son was started stolling in my house .I feel sad about my son How can I face this...

• 3

make up

Jan 23, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

Hi mommies!! i need a suggestion feom all of u !! should we allow the 8 yr old girl to use make up? one of my friend's daughter started using all make up on her face incl...

• 2

Introducing Kathak

Jan 20, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

I would like to know what would be the correct age to introduce a child to a formal indian dance form like Kathak?

• 4

Interested

Dec 31, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

Hiii mam Meri beti dance karte aur drawing karti Hai but hmko baar baar practice Karne ke liye bolna padta Hai uska kisi me bhi intereste nhi krta mujhe bataiye Kya karu...

• 1

plans for vacations

Dec 29, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

hello proparents! What are your plans for this winter vacation? how do u plan to keep you children occupied?please share some ideas.. thanks in advance!!

• 1

playing

Nov 11, 2017 | 7 to 11 years

my daughter very like to do playing football in the every days

• 9

feeding habit

Nov 09, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

my daughter is 2 year old. she is still mother feed. how to get rid of this habit.

• 1

best website for toys

Nov 08, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

hi. please Suggest best website to get toys online

• 1

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Hobbies Blogs