Baby Care Forum

LATEST POPULAR

feed

Feb 22, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

hi.. my baby is un 5th mnth.. can i gv her cow milk now...

• Comment

indigestion vomitings

Feb 22, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

Hi all my baby is one year 7 months old.. she had dal rice at night 9 and had milk at 12.. she suddenly had sleep disturbance and started vomitings.. it seems it is an...

• Comment

baby care

Feb 22, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my baby 9 mnths old can i use sunscreen lotion for my baby it is safe or not , if yes so which lotion is bst for baby.

• Comment

movements

Feb 22, 2018 | Pregnancy

hi im 22 weeks pregnant I can feel movement only in the ryt side I ve never felt any movement in the left why it is lik dis ?is dis normal? in the 20th week anamoly scan...

• Comment

channel

Feb 22, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

Meri 1 saal ki beti ki cold cough and flu ki baje se dr ne uski haat mein chennel kiya hein or Hardin 2 injection lena por raha hein. Woh bohut jiddi hein. ekbar usne ch...

• Comment

travelling

Feb 22, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

suggest wt all to take care of whole travelling with baby. baby s 2. 5months old

• 1

how to handle a child behavior.

Feb 22, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my son is 6 yrs old kuch days se usne bilkul baat nahi sun raha he is not obeying at all how should I handle him he is becoming very sturbbon day by day

• Comment

Fever

Feb 21, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

My child is 18 months suffering from running nose and high fever what to do

• Comment

Banana shake kaise banate hai

Feb 21, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

Usme kya kya dalte hai

• 1
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Baby Care Blogs