Baby Care Forum

Latest Popular

query on lkg admission age rule for bangalore, karnataka

Feb 18, 2019 | 3 to 7 years

dear all, my daughter is turning 3 years now. her date of birth is 25-feb-2016, is she eligible for lkg in bangalore for 2019-20 academic year? i was thinking her to co...

• Comment

baby clothing for summer season

Feb 18, 2019 | 1 to 3 years

hi mommy's. like all mom's i love to dress up my baby. and recently i bought a lot of clothes for my baby from hopscotch's spring summer'19 collection. i love the colour...

• Comment

discount code for baby apparel

Feb 18, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

shop from hopsctoch using the code below for a 20% discount. use code bright20 to get a 20% discount on your spring summer purchases. click on the link to start shopping...

• 1

cute cloth collection for baby

Feb 18, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

hey frnds! check out the hopscotch app. they really have a unique and some cute collection of dresses. i found such an awesome mix of clothes for my little one in the hop...

• 1

cute clothes for baby

Feb 18, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

• 1

sharing my experience

Feb 18, 2019 | All age groups

i have found hopscotch app which contains various collection of outfits for children. it has wide range of dresses for all age groups till 15. new spring summer collectio...

• 1

eating

Feb 17, 2019 | 1 to 3 years

meri beti 2saal ki hai kuch ni khati

• 1

Baby food for 4 months old

Feb 16, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

Hi friends my baby will complete 4 months in few days... I wanted to know wheyher can I give other food to baby with breastfeeding.....

• 2

khana

Feb 16, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

mere bete ko 5 month complete Ho Gaye hai me usko thoda thoda fruit pury dal Pani khila Sakti hu?

• 1

Breast pumping

Feb 16, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

For how many months one should use breast pump?

• 3

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Baby Care Blogs