Baby Care Forum

Latest Popular

improve eye sight

Aug 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

what kind of food is to be given to the child to improve eye sight, so that in future the need not to wear specs

• 2

feeding

Aug 14, 2018 | Pregnancy

hii meri 12aug ko delivery hui h..... m jb baby ko feed krati hu to breast m dukhn Hoti h... ar ek Brest m bhot jyada pain h.... jb baby dud prrta h to pain hota h bhot j...

• 1

stop milk bottle

Aug 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

may daughter is 2 1/2 year old and still drinks milk in bottle at night. how to stop that

• 2

pain in legs

Aug 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

my daughters leg pains, even after doing Malish with oil still around 2am 3 am she starts crying.

• 3

Kids immunity

Aug 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

How to increase kids. immunity. does giving pediasure daily help??

• 1

Best milk addati e

Aug 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

My son doesnt like milk. For his nutrition shall I start giving him pediasure?will it help in his growth??

• 1

food to carry while traveling

Aug 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

while traveling in train for about 24 hours. what food can we carry which will be easy to carry and healthy too.

• 1

sprouts

Aug 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

if the child hates to eat sprouts and we are vegetarians, what would the substitute for this.

• 2

protein intake

Aug 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

how to increase protein intake. my daughter hates dal, curd and milk. m really worried.

• 1

hates milk

Aug 14, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

my son hates to drink milk. tried bournvita, boost, complan, but in vain.

• 1

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Baby Care Blogs