Baby Care Forum

Latest Popular

balancing the act

Oct 17, 2012 | All age groups

I have two boys, aged 6 and 10 years. both ave varied interests. the elder one is more creative, is very good at clay, painting, sketching and is also leraning to play th...

• 2

Allergy Test

Oct 16, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

My daughter is going to be 4 years this November. Her paediatrician diagnosed 2 and half yearsback that she was wizing whenever she suffered from Cough & Cold. She...

• 10

When do toddlers learn to Stand

Oct 16, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, My daughter is 1 Year and 2 months old. She still crawls and not even try to stand and don't let us also do that whenever we try. Am i being over anxious about this?...

• 3

Dry skin through the year

Oct 16, 2012 | 7 to 11 years

Hi !   Taking after me, my 11 year old's skin remains dry irrespective of the weather. So generous doses of Vaseline and the like are a norm even in the peak of su...

• 8

cold and cough

Oct 15, 2012 | Pregnancy

Hi All, I am 8 1/2 months pregnant & suffering from a very bad cold & dry cough , sleepless nights because of the same reason . Its happening to me for the secon...

• 7

he gets tired very fast

Oct 12, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

My son  is 5 yrs old . He is very hyper- active, he cant sits quitely ,whenever i feed him he gets full very fast and says he cant eat more, and when he play he gets...

• 2

Potty Training for a 1 year old boy

Oct 12, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

Hi,   Would like to hear your experiences about potty training for boys and your progression from diapers to no diapers.

• 8

Milk Battle

Oct 11, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

My daughter is 3 years old. she doesnt like drinking milk. Apart from milk she generally doesnt create issues while eating. I have tried giving milk in different forms bu...

• 4

13 year old motivation issues

Oct 10, 2012 | 11 to 16 years

My daughter is almost 14 years old and has been having issues about her ability in certain subjects. She has an almost mental block about Maths (major), physics and chem...

• 5

Health supplement

Oct 09, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

My 5 year old son is little underwaight. Is it completely safe to give him Pediasure? I need an expert view on it.  

• 5

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics

Top Baby Care Blogs