parent talk

Sruthi Blue

breast feeding

Jun 26, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

hi moms how shall stop my 2yr old from breastfeeding

Bhuvaneshwari

baby weight

Jun 26, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my son is 40 days old. his birth weight is 2. 6 n now his weight is 2. 96. my doc asking me to give formula feed.. shall I go ahead with it or not since it leads to diges...

• 2
Hariom Tyagi

Rude behaviour

Jun 26, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

My son is 5years and 3months old, now a days there is behaviour change in him. He doesnt listen to any one and screaming. Please help how to overcome this problem.

Jennifer Gallegos

I'm not married. can't change it in settings. But I think it's super important for singular parents to be able to identi..

Jun 26, 2017 | All age groups

the struggle is real

TANYA GAMBHIR

not having milk from bottle

Jun 26, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Hello my son is 3 months old I am worried hez not taking milk from bottle from last 4 5 days ...I used to give him formula milk once a day he used to have it every day bu...

• 1
Swati Porwal

diarrhea.

Jun 26, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My baby is of 5 mth n from yest. he is having diarrhea... he is not doing frequently but when he does it smells bad n its complete in liquid form even when he passes gas...

• 3
Romy Sinha

rash

Jun 26, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

hi everyone... my baby is 1. 5 yr old... she is very active... der is only one concern that on her chin area she is getting rashes a lot... because of this she is irritat...

Shweta Jain

Feeding bottle

Jun 26, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my 6 month baby.. Any suggested brands??TIA

• 3
Vanitha

sensitive kid

Jun 25, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

my son he is going to be 5 yrs. very sensitive, he cannot see others doing better than him .he is scared of failure, he doesn't want to do things what he don't know. pl...

Dr Meenakshi

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

Jun 25, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

REFINE

Clear All

Age group

Topics