Latest Popular

tooth cleaning

Oct 16, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

I have 1 year old baby boy , his tooth becomes discolour due to iron supplement. please suggest me to how to clean his tooth. He is not allowing me to brush his tooth

• 1

breast feeding

Oct 15, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my lo feeding one side completely and another side a little what can I do for the next feed shall I start with other which was not feed properly???

• 2

hiii am second time pregnant.... now am 5th week completed.... I was consulted the doctor.... doctor gave one oily injec..

Oct 15, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

safe for our baby health.... pls let me know

• 1

Name

Oct 11, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

Pls suggest nick name og my son ..his full name is rudra bhatia

• 2

TODDLER POT BELLY

Oct 10, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

Hi my dear son who is 18months old suddenly developed pot belly . but the belly is soft he is not in pain or discomfort .is this normal please shar...

• 1

fluud intake

Oct 09, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

hi my girl is 11 months old.. i m working employee. she is not drinking formula milk in morning time . only at night i m feeding her. she is lossing weight due to this...

• 1

byte and tap head age 22 months

Oct 09, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

my son always bytes ma and tap his head to go outside what should I do at that time I am so worried because I will shout and slap him

• 2

sleep problem in 1. 5 months old baby

Oct 08, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

hello my baby 1. 5 months old she hardly sleeps especially in day time .Like she sleeps for 30 mins den c is awake for hour or two. Is dis normal?? And at nite c always...

• 2

mouth ulcers

Oct 05, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

hiee momies and doctor... my child is 2yrs and 2months old and is sufurring frim mouth ulcer. he has now reject everyrhing to eat.. milj bhi reject kar diya... kuch nahi...

• 2

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics