parent talk

Mughila

deep mid night sleep

Jun 23, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

my son is 3. 9 years old. He wakes up very often at mid nights. atleast 3 to 4 times. he doesn have proper deep sleep

• 1
Bhavin Mistry

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

Jun 23, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedback from well wishers to give the above tonic daily once .... which is best of them?

• 1
Rimpy Bhayana

not taking solid

Jun 23, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in a day take some curd... and all time demands brastfeed... I m very worried about this... p...

• 1
Anuradha Parvesh Sharma

weight gain

Jun 23, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth since 3 months. and his weight is 6. 6 constant and still he is unable to sit and crawl prope...

• 4
Shilpi Arora

HB COUNT

Jun 23, 2017 | Pregnancy

Hi I m 26weeks pregnant and I hv 10. 8 grams haemoglobin ...is it sufficient for pregnancy or required to increase it ???

AparNa SriniVas

my son 10 months baby got lite fever ...can I feed him food with buttermilk

Jun 23, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

can I gve food with buttermilk

• 2
Kshitija Kulkarni

Baby Bath

Jun 23, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initially she was quite but now a days she is not ready to take bath... Looking for remedy... :...

• 6
Mallika Deb

how to control or teach good manners?

Jun 23, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

when child starts behaving badly with others and elders then how to teach them

Deepali Lodaya

simple & innocent child. , but want her to be a self dependent & confident one by sending her to a hostel in Mumbai

Jun 23, 2017 | 11 to 16 years

My daughter is of " yes mom" type & does whatever I say without questioning. she is very much attached to me & is very naive. I stay in a small city & want to send her t...

Divya

Need some help on how to manage a whining kid

Jun 23, 2017 | 3 to 7 years

Don't get me wrong ... I love my kid (3yrs and 8 months) but off lately he has become a whining kid.. He gets upset for everything ... why did we open the door before h...

REFINE

Clear All

Age group

Topics