Latest Popular

feeding problem

Feb 22, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

my 4 and half month baby girl is exclusively breast feeding. . . . now i want to give her top feed by bottle but she is not taking it. what can i do so that she can take...

• Comment

untill wt age breastfeeding is good for baby???

Feb 21, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

till year it's good to provide breast milk to baby for good health

• 2

breast pumping

Feb 21, 2019 | Pregnancy

hi all, i'm 19weeks pregnant with my second baby. can we use breast pumped milk for new borns?

• 2

breast pumping benefits

Feb 21, 2019 | Pregnancy

hi all, i'm expecting my second baby. please tell me when can i start feeding my baby with breast pumped milk? since, i didn't use breast pump for my first baby.

• 1

baby not talking

Feb 21, 2019 | 1 to 3 years

my son is 2. 6yrs old. he doesn't have uvula(konda naluka). does it mean he is dumb and can't talk any more? he is gd at listening and grasping the things. but he is not...

• 3

cleaning breast pump

Feb 20, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

how do you clean and maintain a breast pump? or despite washing and sterilizing, the pumps may have a certain odor. what do you do to get rid of it?

• 2

what should i eat to increase milk supply?

Feb 20, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

about lactation

• 5

importance of outdoor play, reduced screen time, protecting kids from mosquitoes in winters etc.

Feb 18, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

the benefits of outdoor play for children are significant in any season, with a scientifically proven link between outdoor activities and healthy brain development. this...

• 2

breast pump

Feb 18, 2019 | All age groups

should we use breast pump. which is better manual or electric.. kindly suggest..

• 1

breast pump

Feb 18, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

• 1

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics