Parenting Talks

Latest Popular

Great gift for the first Birthday

Jul 06, 2012 | All age groups

Need to give a gift to a Baby Boy turning 1 and i really don't want it to be clothes or toys , what  can i give with is age appropriate and fun both ...

• 4

Right age for a kid to own gadgets?

Jul 04, 2012 | All age groups

Hi All, Just wondering if you guys ever thought about the right age when a kid can own a cell phone/an IPod or an IPAD? My daughter is 6 and since some of her...

• 4

School Opening - Pushed

Jul 02, 2012 | All age groups

Now that the schools will reopen only on July 9th, I am sure the chidren would now be trying to make the best out of the last one week...   In my society, i did s...

• 1

Ideal TV time

Jun 29, 2012 | All age groups

How much should be the ideal TV time for kids ?

• 4

Own Room

Jun 28, 2012 | All age groups

What do you think is a good age to move your child to his/her own room. ????   i have a 13 month old and was contemplating in my head as to when to move her.....

• 2

Good TV

Jun 27, 2012 | All age groups

For really small kids, has anybody seen cbeebies channel on TV? my friends 2 yr old is spending the day at my place today & seems to be really digging it!

• 7

Answering kids questions....

Jun 26, 2012 | All age groups

I recently bought a (short version) Ramayan which has pictures side by side the story that helps me explain my daughter how the story is moving forward. Now we are at a s...

• 4

No Teeth

Jun 26, 2012 | All age groups

Hello to all the parents out there.. just a general discussion .. when did your child get his/her firth tooth? i have a 13 month old daughter with no teeth yet.. what r y...

• 12

Open bore wells! Tiny tots, hapless victims?

Jun 25, 2012 | All age groups

80 hours of effort, and poor Mahi could not be saved. Is there a trend in such mishaps? 3 years ago there was Prince, who was rescued, and as Mahi was being pulled out of...

• Comment

Monsoon's are here?

Jun 18, 2012 | All age groups

Heard it rained in Delhi today, and seems the monsoon have set foot in Mumbai as well... with summers now all set to give way to Monsoons, need suggestions:- 1. Where to...

• 4

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics