Parenting Talks

Latest Popular

Attitude problem

Jan 04, 2013 | 11 to 16 years

my son is 13 yrs old , his attitude towards lot of things shows ignorance and irresponibility.. he used to be very good in studies where in parent - teacher meeting was o...

• 19

Gastric Problem in 1 year old !!

Jan 04, 2013 | 1 to 3 years

Hi, The mystery of my son not sleeping in the night remains unsolved. Though I have realised it could be majorly for 2-3 reasons. Kindly help in finding me a solution....

• 14

Drinking in front of Children

Jan 03, 2013 | All age groups

Hi friends.   I have been wondering about this one for some time and would love to hear your views. We all have parties and get togethers with friends and family...

• 6

new year resolutions

Jan 01, 2013 | All age groups

What are your resolutions for 2013, especially as parents.  

• 5

Health Drink for Toddlers

Dec 28, 2012 | 1 to 3 years

May I know the best health drink for toddlers... My son is 1yr and 3 months... He drinks milk often. I am wondering whether to start up with any health drink.. Any sugges...

• 8

Reading

Dec 28, 2012 | 3 to 7 years

Dear  All ,  My kid is 5 year old ..Pl suggest me set of story books which are to be used as he is very fond of listening to stories .He himself cannt read but...

• 5

Sleeping problem

Dec 28, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hi all, I am new to use this site and found very useful for the parent to handle their child. I have 8 months old son. My son wakes up many times in night, I am not gett...

• 4

4 months

Dec 24, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Hi, I am blessed with a daughter, she is just a month old and i am staying in a nuclear family and I have just 3 months leave from my work place , can any one give sugge...

• 8

Safety for our kids

Dec 22, 2012 | All age groups

Hi fellow parents,   Seeing the kind of crimes being committed, especially on women, I wonder how do we protect our children! Even girls as young as 4 to 6 years a...

• 7

Teething

Dec 21, 2012 | 0 to 1 years

Any suggestions/feedback on using Homoeopathic Medicine for teething in infants.  

• 8

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics