Special Needs

Latest Popular

about health

Feb 23, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 5 month old suggest me which kind of supplyment i will give my baby his teeths also come

• 1

my child

Feb 16, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

mare beta bhut chichda hora hai khna bhi sahi s nahi khra hai m prahn hon... kuch batao app jisae wo sahi s kuch kah la

• 1

how to treat with short temp son

Feb 13, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

my so[n is 15yrs old and next month is his board exam bt he is still not surious about exam,after school hr most of the time he spend on mobil if i try to check him he l...

• 1

safe sleep tablet

Feb 13, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

my baby is 2:5 years old n now i m taking him to goa for dat i need any tablet for him so dat he falls asleep in train is dere any tblet wich is safe for my child

• 2

Feb 02, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my son is 3 yrs 11month, his weight is only 10. 750 kg and height is 91. 5 cm. he is eathing food properly. he is active too. i am so worried. pls suggest me what i ha...

• 1

Feb 02, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is around 4 months and which type of food I can provide him like pulses cereal??

• 1

Baby sleep

Jan 31, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my 2 months old baby not sleep well in night,she got a deep sleep after 2 or 3 'O clock at night. What i do she will get a deep sleep at night .In morning She sleep 8t...

• 1

my son is 10 years old but he fear alot,he doesn't sit alone in a room,even he doesn't go alone in bath room

Jan 25, 2018 | 7 to 11 years

my son is now 11 years old,pls tellll me , what to do because he fear too much,

• 3

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Special Needs Blogs