A bit nervous to put my child in a day care and go to work

Anita Parekh

Day care center

• 1

Hi Anita, worry not. it is a very natural thing. In fact, if you will worry, the baby will sense that something not-so-happy is about to happen and will get nervous and cranky. Keep taking a feedback from the daycare. And once back home, spend quality time with him--half hour or so playing, just you and your child and no one. Your bond will become stronger.

Can I comb my baby's hair

Can I comb my week old baby's hair with a brush? Is it safe since skull is too s..

Baby Massage Oil

Actually I am Massaging my 5 Months Baby with name of Oil: 100% Cold Press Pure..

Hair grow of baby

How to grow hair fast

constipation

my 8 month baby girl usko constipation ho rahi h Mai kya du ki constipation na h..

rashes on head

my baby has rashes in back of head.. on neck side... plz suggest what should I d..

shampoo

kindly advise a good shampoo for my little girl. she is 5months 5days old.. also..

4months old baby ate his own poo... what can i do.... any symptoms after that.....

Baby health

Dear mothers my daughtr of 7 mnths olwz do greenish poty.. i dnt undrstnd d reas..