About feeding

Poonam Tambade

Hi my baby is 8 months old. I want 2 breast feed himup to 1 ye but I notice that he needs more milk that is not enough for him please give me advice

• 3

archana j

it is ok if you half feed breast milk and half formula. it is equal and no harm, also you can have food which increases milk like garlic, fenugreek seeds, fenugreek leaves etc. in ur diet. and also ask u doctor there are few medicines to improve milk productivity. but make sure that he gets proper amount of milk that he requries.

Vineesh Vijayan

Maybe you should try giving him cow milk one time and breast milk the other time. This way you can ensure that atleast your baby is getting the nutritional benefits of mothers milk too.

Thivya Nandakumar

Hi slowly introduce foods to ur baby. u can bf in between.

ear problem 7 months old baby

my baby is 7 months old . she is crying and getting irritated and touching her e..

baby diaper

hi my son is 8 month old. pls suggest some remedy for diaper rash. also I have t..

mosquitoes repellent

pls can anyone suggest gud brand of mosquitoes repellent for 9th month baby

baby hair growth

6 month old baby having very less hair... very slow hair growth and from the bir..