about hairs

Created by Neha Agarwal

my daughter has very thin n weak hairs. she has pain when I oil her hair.

• 18

you should try Mamaearth's hair oil and shampoo as these are natural and safe for babies.

opt mamaearth hair oil m shampoo she ll feel btr n u love it

you can check with the dr and also try some homeopathy meds for her hair. but see to it that you use mild hair products like jhnson hair oil or their top to toe shampoo. you dont have to give serious head massages , simply lightly oil her hair.

it may b some fungal infection .. u must go to d doc and must have some routine checkup.... u cn try mamearth products as it is orgainic and baby friendly products

Thnx a lot everyone

use mamaearth hair oil for babies. it provides strength to hairs and keeps the scalp nourished. i am also using it for my son. nw his hairs are more strong and soft and shiny too as compared to before.

Mamaearth nourishing hair oil n shampoo is very effective n safe for baby... U can try mamaearth products.... it is Made by natural ingredient... Me N my son also using mamaearth products last 6months....

mamaearth hair oil is very effective and it nourish the scalp and strengthen the hairs . it's a blend of many natural oil which promotes the hair growth

Thin and weak hair can be due to a number of reasons. It can be due to some fungal infection or nutritional imbalance. Plz do consult a doctor. Meanwhile use mild and gentle products that do not irritate your daughters scalp. You can try J&j products as they are very mild and ideal for delicate skin.

Mamaearth nourishing hair oil for babies is really nice, it strengthen the hairs and nourishes the scalp, keeping it moisturised, i am using it for my kid, and nephew and liked it.

Try using Mama Earth hair oil and shampoo for your daughter... the oil has goodness of avocado, jojoba, coconut and almond which strengthens the hair and keeps the scalp healthy... the shampoo is mild and keeps the hair soft and silky... it does not pull away the moisture and does not make the hair dry... it's chemical free and safe for kids

Include eggs, almonds, fish, yogurt, daal in her regular diet. try Johnson and Johnson oil for massage

U can try Mamaearth shampoo N oil for your baby girl... It is natural n safe for babies... It is Made by natural ingredient...

be gentle the first few weeks and try the new johnson hair oil with avocado which has worked v well for my niece with a similar problem.

Try changing your oil. My son had the same problem, I started using Johnsons clear hair oil and it seems to be working.

other than protien rich and vitamin rich diet also choose chemical free and mild hair oil ,try mamaearth hair oil,its chemical free,natural and non toxic. you may find a difference in hair texutre too

Be very gentle while handling her hairs. IT could be nutrition deficiency. Are you giving good proteins , iron etc? Do get these things checked. Apart from that, gently massag her head and wash with mild shampoo and wipe her head gently. For me when it comes it baby products it has always been Johnson's

mix aloevera and neem oil and apply it on her hairs then wash hairs with mamearth shampoo ... this shampoo is mild and gentle as well as baby friendly